Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kawkaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monwet View Post
Get to know 1 NL from chatting side.
Manage to get her number. wechat her, manage to get meetup. She was having financial problem. Need some help, we manage set up meet up at hotel yesterday.

She agreed to meet. As I wait her at my room, around 8pm. she showed up, she was superb, nice body curve. she wearing black baby T and jeans. long hair. we start chatting and drink. manage to hold her hand, kiss it nicely, she look like it. start to frenching with her, oh god my didi hard already. take off her clothes, a red bra with 36C inside. wow.. hehe.. long time didnt have sex. so excited. she rub my didi outside my jeans. become hard. then, my turn to unzipped her and nice red panty waiting.. she a bit shy. kiss her while take her panty off, suck her nipple while bra still on. rub her shaved pussy gently, very wet already down there.

Unzipped my pants, take off my bro out, she help me wear condom with her mouth. oh god, love it. warm mouth. gently i rub my cock at her pussy(wet), stroke it slowly as she moan loud. quite tight. she look like in pain. umm.. slowly put it deeply.. while she enjoy it, manage to doggy her till she cumming. open up condom and shower with sperm her at mouth and face.
She then continue blowjob me till the 2nd shot. she look enjoyed now. we then proceed to next action at bathroom. she bend to let me stroke from back.. she into doggy style. she then uncapped condom and blowjob me. she swallowed the 3rd cum. oh my nice.. we have shower, she help me bathing. while we are kissing. cool. wait her on bed. while she showering.

once she come out, she went to bj me again. i just laying down. lick my balls, anus, oh my. never tought so. make my didi hard back. she slurp it and suck it hard. she hold my didi tight and it become harder. cap it again, and ride it.

Ee manage to take a few round before sleep.

NAME: AZALY
Race: NL
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs:9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 friendly
Moan: eyes closed
Skin: 8/10, white skin
Fingering: Yes
Pussy: 9/10 sweet, fresh, tight, juicy
FJ: experienced.