Old 03-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laserstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

WOW! Thanks for such a detailed reply. I really appreciate it. I'm more excited now. Here are my reponses:

Quote:
Nana-San is a very cool Mistress with an devious mind, I'm sure you will have fun.
I actually switched to Tokha and Shinobu. Hope it will be fun, cruel, but survivable. Those femdom videos really messed me up, so brutal, so hot!

Quote:
I normally recommend 1) Mode et Baroque in Roppongi, because it's big, have a lot of space, have a rotation system so you are likely to talk with a few girls and yet isn't ridiculously expensive. It opens from 7 pm, though it close at midnight. Most fetish/SM bars in Tokyo have this drawback. No need to buy anyone drinks here, it's all included. There is however a nomination fee you can pay of you want to influence who to talk to next. I think this is more honest.
How much are my drinks? Do I have to keep buying myself drinks to stay there? or is it included like KTV? How long can I stay there?

Are they Japanese ?

Quote:
2) Jack Rose near Shimbashi station is another great bar with an reasonable fee structure, and the best bartender and selection of single malts of all the fetish bars. Its Friendly staff includes a few of the mistresses from Ginza Presiz, but also the legendary Natsuki-San working a few shift a week. It opens from 6pm until 1am, but be careful as the last subway trains pass by around 12am. It's very friendly and informal, but gets very crowded. It's primarily an bar so hostess time isn't guaranteed. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.
Any idea on costs here too?

Quote:
3) In Shinjuku you have Amarcord which is run by the La-Siora group. It's nice and due to it's licensing able to stay open much later ( opens at 8pm, closes at 4am ) then any other fetish bar I have come across in Tokyo. But the same license means no play so it's more of an discussion venue, but the people are cool. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.
Costs? Do the lady drinks cost more?

Quote:
As for meeting real girls, please stay away from the Roppongi area, while the clubs there are full of girls who want to meet 外国人 ( outside country persons ) it's not a good place. Plus quite a few of the girls here will be none Japanese.
Why would you say it's not a good place? Is it dangerous?

Quote:
While in Shinjuku, please try an excellent sushi place called Hakuta
https://foursquare.com/v/寿し割烹-はく田/4b...64a5200d973ce3
Or really any Sushi-ya you see will be well worth an visit.
I'm not really in to sushi, really like chicken, any other recomendations?
Quote:
As for BDSM shops, what are you after?
Actually I meant other clubs to have a session at that take foreigners.

Quote:
Enjoy your life changing experience. 頑張って ( Ganbatte: a friendly way to tell your mistress your ready for the session to start )
Thanks so much! I wonder if it will change my life.