View Single Post
Old 25-01-2002, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Talking H10 R10 -> Kathy

Hi people...

nothing special, just a FR on Kathy (H10R10 = $50)...

was there 2 nite ago, around 7pm and not much crowd in PT. After the usual washup, proceed to lick my body, balls and thigh area. After that, 2 rounds of bj on my 'bro' with hard suction, in between she lick my body again.
Sensing my 'bro' is ready, she mounted on top and start 'pumping' and meanwhile I caressed her breasts.
Asked her to stop, I hold on to her thighs and 'pump' upwards...
Later, I moved my body upwards and we are locked in a sitting position facing each other, she 'rocked' her body forward and I used both hands to hold her ass to synchronise with her...
We changed to missionary position to continue with the 'pumping', pause to kiss on her neck, breasts and continue 'pumping'.
Put her legs on my shoulders and continue to 'pump', not sure why my 'bro' suddenly become not so 'responsive'. She asked to change to 'doggie' position and I continue to 'pump' her from behind. By now, my forehead is filled with sweat and she can sense that I'm getting 'hot'....so she asked to changed position again. This time back to her on top of me and we 'pump' like mad to finish my 'load'...
After the session, we both lie on the bed breathless for a few mins....overall, I think I was inside the room for more than 30 min....and I must compliment her for her 'professionalism' even though I had some 'problem' during the session.

Sorry for the long FR....

Adios...

Last edited by slashGNR; 01-02-2002 at 10:29 PM.