Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laserstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave.alan View Post
I guess this is the most active BDSM thread so I post here... sorry if it is a wrong thread...

A bit of my situation.... I am lucky that my wife agrees to do little SM in our sex life. Now she likes to slap on my balls and kuku, ride my face with her pussy, and pee on my face.
But... what she knows (I think) is... I enjoy it, she doesn't know it is the humiliation makes me so hard and enjoy it.

Correct my thinking if I am wrong, I think there are two types of subs/slaves.
First type is the one who enjoys the physical effects of BDSM (pain, suffocation, so on so on). Another type is the one who enjoys BDSM mentally (humiliation, so on and so on).
So.. under CBT session, the first type of subs will enjoy it because of the painful feeling, the second type will enjoy the CBT because it makes him helpless... his 'pride' is being played and tortured by a woman.
But.. of course nobody is purely first or second type. For me, my tendency is more to the second type.

Need all bros opinion: should I tell my wife about my humiliation fetish? I really don't want my wife disrespect me... I guess no wife wants to have husband who can be humiliated, laughed at...
Wow I know exactly what you mean here. I had a normal girl who I converted over to a full on domme. She got really in to but she got so in to it that she really wanted more obedience and wanted me to like all the stuff she was going to me. She felt I was being a shitty sub because I didn't seem to actually enjoy the stuff. I tried to make her realize the reason I like it is because I DON'T WANT like it. If I liked doing all that nasty stuff, I wouldn't want to do it any more. That would not be fun and not be a turn on. We have since broken up for other reasons.

Any one actually achieve a crazy domme relationship with a g/f but it turns out not being enough to save the relationship? I really had it made. You guys would be thrilled to have someone like this but still I had to let it go because I know we wouldn't work out long term. I think I will miss and regret and long for her for a long long time. I don't know if I'll ever meet a girl that was so willing and happy to become a domme. She took on a life of her own, I wasn't even controlling it. Life is confusing bros.

Alan, you are 100% correct in the two types of subs and I def the 2nd type.