View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: taking GL girls out on a date

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
From the start I already gave the impression that I'm poor, so no ATM. Her business is good and no friends here so she just want to relax after work. Brought her for supper, drink, and free bonks too. Not all WLs treat guys like ATM. It depends on how you present yourself from the beginning. Can't really describe how to do it but all depends on chemistry and takes both hands to clap. If I say the WL's name think all ppl will be saying that it's impossible.
Can i laught at yr post bo......A geylang A.P purposely fly to singapore open leg end up buddy u n go out with u n even let u free fuck........your background is u r POOR !!!!........

Since when geylang A.P so desperate for friendship ????.......Let say i believe u manage to go out with a A.P by luck......first outing since u claim u poor.....yr car,dating exp. etc......i think 90% no second outing liao.....yr first date she test water n disappointed.....if u claim u can get a date with A.P even u poor...i believe......just beginner luck.....one time only.......u claim a happy ever after 2nd,3rd,4th date.....n got free fuck.........u r just too gd la.......i just relax n laugh.....really no comment......too dreamy liao.........feel me everybody.......a $150 solid fuck is gd enough for me......anything more than that i rather buy 4D try my luck.......