View Single Post
Old 26-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
lets all be honest that the days of shareing is caring are gone......if the newbie cheongster doenst read the forum, doenst pay attention to the warnings, doenst know the going market rates, then they deserve to be ripped off my locals AND stealth agents for their own stupidity. ………...and these condition are designed not for profit but to protect me and my playground...
May as well go for broke. LOL!

I now put to you the question as to why in the world would seniors here actually state that you are NOT willing to share your knowledge with others?

If you’re not gonna share with us, then what’s the point for you to be on here? Just to tell everybody that you’re so full of knowledge and that everybody else must give you respect?If you seniors here really ARE wanting others to NOT spoil your playground, shouldn’t you instead inform others how to NOT become carrot head by fully disclosing what are the prices, which places are good and deserve to be patronized, which will screw us etc? Steer us newbies from overpaying and that way you then have the right to chastise anybody you see acting like a Big Swinging Dick.

Right now, you guys DO chastise – but have you done YOUR part to inform others what is acceptable or not?

Apologize for continuing on here, but ……! And for sure I am NOT just trying to pick fights/controversies etc. as I TRULY enjoy and think that SBF is a great forum; just making suggestions as I do want this forum to go to greater strength.

SEAJ