Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
jerkface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Very nice FR, was getting somnia and saw ur thread, i usually buy prepaid simcard at vinaphone at the airport. I rem usually around 80K only.

120K for bbbj at go Vap only abt 7 SGD, its really cheap, where to find other than those old milf at JB jalan wong ah fook
Hotel and food also very cheap.

You mention about cafe which u cannot speak vietnamese, the girls there can have some special like bbbj? or just purely chat?

Your summary, 1 damage for 861K include those cafe which u visit but no do anything but u paid total 1.1m, the difference is paid for MC expense in the 120K in the last cafe? Any agent fee to paid for MC?
Mine was inclusive of 150mb data, so not sure if its the same, but anyway i know its a ripoff, only i have no choice but to buy.

yeah its really cheap so even if the service is not super good, i got no complain for that price....

Yeah generally all the cafes here are for local, so if u cant speak vietnamese its hard. The girls dont give any special i think, they just sit and chat with you if they like u.

The total of 1.1m is inclusive of MC's food and entertainment, basically i eat what he eats, do what he does. But he gives me the freedom of choice, only thing is i got no preference so i let him take the lead. Any other arrangement you'll have to talk to him personally ^_^