View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
lovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

my long lost inactive-ness thanks for MRs cheers bro

for one thing which i like to comment, ever since local massage section is open.
is super commercialize with too many nicks & clones everywhere like FL2.
really hopeless, even for Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 30-50% of them are adverts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
FR on Nacy(chewyfruit), aka Yina(liltiger). As per bro lion81's previous post, services differ slightly under her ad from the different stables. I made an appt with her under her chewyfruit number.

Looks: 7/10
- as per photos provided.

Massage: 7/10
- full body finger press massage was so-so only
- head massage was relaxing. Relieves tension in the scalp and forehead. Beneficial for bros with headaches.
- Pulls and "cracks" your shoulders, neck and back. This is the shiok part and instantaneously relieves tensions in the joints.

BM: 7/10
- she'll sit on your stomach and run her boobs up across your chest to your face. Then she asks in Chinese "do you want a hug?" and buried my face in her boobs.

HDLY: 6/10
- sensually done, but over very fast. Had better ones before from other ML.

BJ/HJ: 8.5/10
- first time experiencing a BJ here. Started off the BJ with her positioned in between your legs, switched to 69 aftwerwards. Finished off the deed with a heavenly HJ in 69 position.

Autoroam: full body roaming, but she's a little apprehensive when my hands went south. In the 69 position, met with some resistance when I tried to put my face close to her pussy, but she gave in after a while. BTW she has her panties on.

GFE: 8/10
- chatty, easy to break ice. Offers me a drink upon arrival. Not a time watcher, uses up the entire 1 hour session.

RTM: Maybe I might. But still looking for better MLs. However, I'd still recommend her to bros who are looking for a good time, it was still a pretty nice experience for me overall.

PS: bad points about her as per my own experience;
- Uses the phone a little too much (answered 3 calls during the session, and sent a few texts).
- Never shave her armpits. Noticed a little growth of hair under her arms, maybe a turnoff for some bros.
- However, these may not apply to everyone's experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Suki no longer does FJ, but there can be exception

massage wasn't her strong point. more like piano type but she try to please, still got lots to learn. She is trying to turn into a ML since a few days ago.

looks much prettier than pics, young, fresh and have very very good skin complexion. She will start to tease during the massage, with her smooth thigh rubbing my face. The massage part last about 10min and I told her to get on the sensual part. Couldn't stand her teasing and no point wasting time on the piano.

a very young, soft and bouncy Cup B+, love to play/suck those light brown nips. She gets wet easily down there. I'm sure she is a good painting board.

BBBJ was good. For once, I'm glad she stop and answer some call from home during the session so I could cool down a bit.
When she whip out the oil, I told her, her bj almost made me cum so please continue....
She said ok but insisted I tell her as she don't do CIM.
I said ok, and she carried on till I cum(quite a long while), oops .... forgot to warn her ...
Shot a tag bit onto her tongue and the rest on her pretty face and some on her hair wahahahaha ......

Very accommodating, most girl will run straight to the bathroom but she just giggle and continue to stroke my cock till the last drop.

Overall a nice sensual massage by the innocent princess from Hubei.

Doesn't speak English but she can communicate in simple text using translator.
Kept a log book for her appointments.

*Allow Smoking*

----------- ► CLICK ME ◄ -----------

--------------- ► MASSAGE GIRLS ◄ ---------------

independent FreeLance welcome to apply @ [email protected]

chewyfruit.net