View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Three Prinsesses of 2045

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
well ur right, i committed a silly mistake..i should have heeded many bros advice which most will say n do: never find wl who is going to ord soon. 不聽老人言 吃虧在眼前 . i last year find feng huang 2045, was her regular, that time she still very horny n wear fishnet stocking n very commando. i got good chemistry with her, every time go will french n i paint pussy she allow n she moan a lot. i french also french deep deep with her,fuck also very enthu can tell she fucking horny last year.
this year cny start to slack a little but still acceptable, now, feng huang 2045 going back in around 2 months time, no more wear fishnet stockings ,no french , no cunninlingus. attitude still ok, but very big difference, last time so horny, now like 看破紅塵 , i wont say cold, still got a bit of service, but can tell she really burnt out n tired , fucking also no stamina , and i was her first customer in that afternoon when they just opened!

i guess this is called ord mood? haha , i near ord that time also like that. should have thought of that. feng huang 2045 service now is more like cat100 or cat80 instead of cat150, even though i pay cat150. feng huang from commando standard last yr now is drop to be like cook clerk storeman

and 2045 environment sucks big time, so small and run down , okt also very fucked up attitude n rude , like what china ppl say 老鳖三 没文化 , never mind i dont 计较 with this type of low class vermin.

next time u wanna book any gem from 2045 or any other lousy house , i suggest u go to better more high class bigger n luxurious house like club style 1817 and westerhout yi tiao long. 0819 although big but still lousy realtively speaking compared with 1817 n ytl. 1817 n ytl the okt more polite n friendly.

thats my advice for fellow bros , shun wls going to ord, best is find new recruits, and order angpai from lousy house to better environment like 1817 n ytl. ytl sister house w1619 not bad. n 1606 environment also good, spacious room n waiting corner, while waiting can smoke, drink tea , chat with cheong buddy or watch tv provided there.

hope sg brothel can be more like German n swiss fkk, they really rock.
fellow bros happy with my intro on bei bei n advice , can upz me , lol
Feng huang maybe got boyfriends here liao leh.......skip her la.....she maybe not lack of funds liao.......try new blood....her house got gd newer girls la.....