View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

She cleaned up the mess in the living room and switched off all the lights and went into the bedroom.

Quietly she slips in between the sheets and snuggles her way over to me. I feel her hand brush my hair back gently and then she slipped her arm into my folded arms against my chest and held me close to her like a mother comforting a hurt child.

'Still upset? she whispered as she continued to gently brush back my hair. I did not reply.

Finally I turned around. We spend the next 10-15 minutes gazing into each others' eyes silently exchanging thoughts with one another in a strange telephaty that both of us understood without saying a single word.

Soon she reaches out for me we began a night of scaling some of the highest most intense peaks of our lives.

Like the beautiful Odelle in Swan Lake who would turn again into a swan at day break in the Enchanted Forest, we swam through the next 5-6 hours in powerful yet gentle and unrushed love-making not thinking about the approaching morning light that would inevitably arrive and seperate us .

By dawn, I had lost count of the number of peaks we had scaled together during the night.

I felt no pain or aches (just gratitude at the Sifu's turbo-charge herbal recommendation) as she snoozed gently snuggled in my arms.

Her flight was at 2pm and mine at 4pm. With a tight hug and a deep kiss without a single regret between the 2 of us, she boarded her flight back to Shenzhen. I made my way to the International Terminal and checked in, my mind still in a daze.

On my flight back, I slept contented like a little puppy.

End