View Single Post
Old 13-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: **Why do guys feel offended when Ladies offer them money** Ladies Need your views

Greetings! This is based on mine imagination. Along the street of GL one evening. A pimp walk over and told me his PRC girl is fresh into the market. Her first time and, it costs above market rate.

I would have told him off, a brother in the Internet claiming he is single. Local man mind you. Any FT woman who he ROM will have her PR within 3 months. Provided she has no criminal records in this country.

How much is he and his girls paying mine brother? Does he had this kind of money, this is the most expensive city in the world. Even Victoria Beckham came over and promote her products. And many celebrities too.

$ not enough then think of other means, $ does grow on trees but he had to shake it.