View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
The reason same as most bros here.

Before marriage very active. After marriage, still good. After the birth of 2nd child....her sex drive nose dived. I have tried talking, quarrelling, holidaying and hinting divorce. She doesnt want counselling. Nothing worked. She doesn't think sex is a crucial part in a relationship. She says she can live without it.

Her reason is simply no urge. And she won't even give in by giving a hand job or blow job.

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to paid sex in HCs, to the rare ONS.

Yeah...it's pathetic. And she also has alot of other character flaws (which was initially acceptable) which for some unknown reason got worse after birth of 2nd child. ( i was a goodie two shoes until then).The only reason why I am still with her because she gave me 2 wonderful kids who always makes my day. I don't want to lose them.

So yeah that's my story in short.
Well i honestly think your 'eating' outside is not right but maybe you can't be blamed afterall.
Kids are the most beautiful thing in the world.
Keep them with you always.
Hope you can work something out for the sake of your family.
Hang in there yeah