Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
Xueling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Strange relationship

Part 1...continue

This was the first time I see a man penis in front of me.and it is real, the size and thickness of it was amazing compare to mine...I can feel blood gushing up to my head as my face feels hot ..he was me stare at it and said do you like it? I am lost for words and I kept quiet. Slowly he pull me down on a kneeling position and that was the time I took my eyes off his manhood and look at him. I believe he saw my lost expression and said I will teach you as a girl you will need to satisfy your man. He hold my hands and place it on his erected manhood slowly and steadily stroking it..after a few minutes of stroking I automatically place my mouth on it. Gently kissing and stroking it he let off a soft moan shut his eyes and laid back on the chair...Jaslyn let's see if you are really born to be a girl..I knew he wants me to use my mouth and make him cum..I don't know if it was my natural instinct as this was my first time giving a blowjob to a man..I continue using my mouth to suck on his manhood in and out my mouth..and licking the tip of his penis and the balls every now and then..after a good 10 mins he in a trebling voice he said he is about the cum at that moment I accelarated the motion and before I can prepare my self a load of white semen gush out on to my mouth as well as my face..arhhhhhhh you are so good Jaslyn better then your mum.. His cum is still dripping out from my mouth I swallow some and spit out the rest on my hand..this was the first time I tasted a man cum and that salty taste tingled in my mind..he help me stand up and kiss my lips. I quickly ran to the toilet and clean myself. And he was waiting at the door for me. Jaslyn you can dress as a girl whenever you like and I promised to keep this secret from your mum. Here is a 100 dollars for you to buy the things you wanted as a girl. Daddy will support you. I look at him and smiled. As I look at him I blush and quickly turn and walk towards my room and shut my doors till it was dinner time...