View Single Post
Old 15-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What sort of threats are you referring to and where are they actually carried out?
Quote:
\ if you are going to go on babbling non stop then i m going to zap you non stop. try me

threat is to say without doing. i don't need to do that, i prove to you that i zap you! Lol

U want to be ban like in XXX? If not shut up
These are just some of the threats – accompanied by their actual Zapping; and as you know, this is only a tiny fraction of the bile filled Zaps I’ve received.

OK- I’m thick skinned – but imagine what a regular member who just wants to participate - receiving these types of threats, accompanied by actual ZAPS!
And of course their board gloating when they've driven anybody down to negative point/red moderation. Who'd dare to even display any disagreement to these "bosses?"

SEAJ