View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Hi bro,

On her page: http://liltigersden.com/xiao-ye-%E5%B0%8F%E5%8F%B6/

One post suggests that BM is additional charge. Is this the case for you? Keen to try her. I find that sometimes nice shapely (big boobed) MILFs can deliver good massage and sensual endings...

Liltiger used to have a big boob (Dcup) milf called Xiao Yu that I really enjoyed having sessions with - damn hard massage and damn horny happy ending lol. Here's an image of Xiao Yu (Little Rain)

Not sure if you tried her before haha. Pity she's left I think. Every session is almost like she wants to rape me haha
No didn't need to top up for bm, However she did "suggest" other things with top up because we got really hot, but I declined.

Xiao Yu looks really familiar but so many liow cannot remember

My current favourite milfs with nice tits, massage and sometimes a lot more are Carmen (great bbbj), Anqi (best sensual hj ), songda's Kelly (min hanky panky but great massage and sensual hj ). All always two shots, hehehe. There are also many big tit young girls in our midst who give pretty decent service.

I've got my eyes set on liltiger's big booby, bao er and zhu er. However been busy with bonking fls recently, haha. Found a couple of good ones too: )