Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
All ppl here so cartoon arguing over a wl service and the moral of story is ppl here makan already and no shit to let go so come here talk cock sing song.
If you can, please stop replying and posting any new comments in this thread or in any of the GL threads.

go to sexual health thread to do your lectures there. Or go to the adult discussion, debates and your views. Your opinions are for the greater good and should not be in GL threads. Go join in the following which I posted the link for you and maybe you can stay there please: http://thesbf.shop/show...=419788&page=5

This particular thread is for FRs on the girls in this shop WH06. I really pity vivi, yin duo duo, zhen mei, Ai Li is and yi Dian hong, and whichever girl that works here which i don't know. The thread should be on FRs, their services, the okt and the facilities. Also pity us the cheongsters who had to read your crap.

The girls and FRs should be the focal of this thread and not on you.