Thread: I was cuckolded
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I was cuckolded

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
All talk lah. You would have frozen like me. Real Shock and fear are things u do not know.
Bro. fatfella, why did you not just leave the room, leave the house, get a drink or smoke out there

A couple of years ago, a western guy cursed and swear at me in the public. He was as per what you described at around 1.9m tall, bigger size than me, not fat and average western size but that did not intercept my perception that he was anyway more difficult to handle than myself. I viewed him as equally competitive. I am dealing with a human being, not a robot.

My courage instantly rises, I heard my inner voice telling me even it was the last day of my life, I need to fight. I returned him exactly the kind of tone he used on me, I questioned him why did he use the F*** word on me and what did that mean?

Sensing I was approaching him at a fasten pace, he dashed away. My friend who was beside me told me she had never seen a pair of killer eyes from me and I was brave.

It is time to find and unleash your courage but it doesn't means you have to fight them back since it had became an episode in your life. You can do it I am sure, to lead a more confident life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan^^ View Post
I will not live a life of fear of threaten.
People will be scared only when u dont submit urself to them even at the cost of ur life.
Bro. stan^^, you live by the philosophy of ' D*e Co*k Standing '?

Last edited by HappyOwl; 08-04-2014 at 12:03 AM.