View Single Post
Old 31-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellojeff View Post
So glad u mention lovina inn here. Their rates are affordable, if i remembered correctly deluxe room ard 300k or less(weekdays).

This is best of the best hotel i ever stayed in batam,if u dun mind
0) the moment u open the door to ur room u will be greeted by a stale smell.
1) few mosquitoes for company.
2) the very weak aircon that make u feel warm all day long
3) their shower faucet that drip water even when u turn all the way up.(the water from toilet flashing is stronger)
4) hot water showering not working,the room is so warm u dun even feel the need of a hot water shower anyway.
5) the best breakfast i ever had , bread, no strawberry jam,no kaya,yes just plain white bread. Maybe i went late.

Booked two night stay at first but cancel the next night and checked out the very first thing in the morning. And went to formosa just opp across the street.

And Thank u Loverson for recommending this "cheap and good" Lovina inn,i can see that it is cheap but where's the good? Hahaha, no offence.
Wow! Didnt know the condition of this hotel deteriorated real fast? When i 1st checked into this hotel was late 2012 if my memory serves me right. That time everything was new. The only down side was no wifi in room and breakfast sucks, room rates also not that cheap. That was my first and last stay at Lovina.