View Single Post
Old 31-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky840201 View Post
Thank u bro!! Ur advise is very helpful! I planed to checked in first, and go to king and book the gal and set the time to knock my door, before this, go to somewhere to have lunch, then come back and wait for knocking. And the. If she quote 30k, can I bargain to 20k? This price is for them to do HJ with naked or cloth on? Kissing or autoroam inch can? If got any feeling, maybe book over night if possible.
Sorry to ask,bro...1st of all,i am wondering what time you plan to land yourself in Batam? Check-in time for most hotel is usually about 2pm. Do u plan to get girls from the fuck joint for overnight stay? I ask these cos if you check in at 2pm,go massage an hour(or 2) and it's also weekends (+ end month too),scare u later go fuck joint not so much girl to choose from.

Also,the price quote is 300k(not 30k),and i believe you shldnt have a problem bargainning it to 200k (not 20k hor..),tho 100k to 150k would be a challenge,hehehe... If the girl die die dont want lower the price ,you still have a choice,that is don't take up the "special".

The last time i go for the massage was the 1st time i go Batam,they don't allow roaming,they are not naked during massage. Later they see me take very long time to cum,then they allow me auto roam upper body. The girl who massage me are fully clothed.

This is what i usually plan & do...reach Batam about 1pm indo time,room some time not ready,so i go massage 1st before come back for checking in. After check in,then i go fuck joint look for overnight girl...then go hotel room for 1st round,...after that it's dinner time with the girl...then maybe go walk walk,then back to hotel room watch TV and before sleep,go for 2nd round...then sleep...next morning wake up then 3rd round. After that tip the girl for her to go off at about 9am,then i go massage again to recharge myself...then go back room rest & clean up a bit and then check out...then head back to Jetty preparing to go back Singapore. That is my 2D1N trip usually. (in between got take meals too.)

Hope it helps.

Last edited by nono1973; 31-03-2014 at 05:45 PM.