View Single Post
Old 31-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
about less than one month ago, i checked with them (KAHA), the rate for harmoni is 730k for the local.. as for international guest, the specky lady at KAHA, kept reminding me, it's just additional 50k, if i got caught that the guest will be staying is not local, the harmoni will charge much higher.. like many bro mentioned before, this mak cik will keep push you to buy immediately, if not, the room will be sold out soon..
Woah! Pretty high price for Harmoni...

Thx for the info,am very much apprciated. I usually go on weekdays,so i guess most hotels will have vacancy,hehehe...next time got chance must take the photo of the specky lady and post it here,but it will be abt 3 trips later before i venture that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Booking Hotel online is always a better choice than booking directly at the Counter in Batam. To avoid the uncertainty of all Hotels fully booked when u reach there. Sometime, u can find cheaper rate as to what i did last week. I advance booked Novotel Hotel for 2 Night at $68.72 per Room (No Breakfast, felt all of them pretty Standard, not nice & at the same time can save that $30) I booked through Accor. That's $30 for breakfast, can be use for covering Taxi fares & Food.

Mecure Hotel also a good choice, used to stay at that Hotel 2 yrs back. These 2 Hotels best advance book through Accor. Usually will have major discount compare to Agoda or other hotels booking website.
Yes,i understand i am taking a risk if i don't secure a room when i reach batam.

I plan to book hotel room directly from the hotel itself cos the room i am after are rooms not advertised in any of the websites as there are only 4 of such rooms available. It's called Deluxe business suite and the last time i check,price are a little higher cos of the facilities in the room,hehehe...

Where did u book this Novotel Hotel from,mind if i ask? Cos 2 nights for $68.72 per room is pretty cheap,even if it's without breakfast.

Bro Av_lover,you have always given me good advise,my most sincere thx to you.