Thread: Frenching PRC
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Frenching PRC

The Gorgeous Spy Who Bonked Me

WL-11: Yin Duo Duo
House: L16W06
Home: Forgot to ask
Ht/Wt: 160/48

Looks (8.5/10): This was one hell of a gorgeous lass with cold beauty look (冷艳). She resembled a bit like Shu Qi (maybe 35%) but with a nicer and smaller mouth with thin and sexier lips. She looked like one of those korean or hongkong spy movie lady killer. Her skin was fair and smooth. Her hair was light brown, very sexy when it was let down, like a super model. She sport a cool killer look tattoo resembled something like “XXX” above her butt, just below her waist line. Oh her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they’re not shining. She has that cold beautiful cat eyes… When I looked into her eyes, I instantly surrenderred to her… Her bod was great! C-D cup boobs with slim waist (yes, slim!), round flashy bums and slender sexy legs.

Boobs (9/10): C to D Cupper. She said she can wear both C or D cup bra. Her boobs were fair, firm and not saggy despite the size. Her tits were large, old 50 cent size and brown in color. Would have been perfect if they were pink.

Bath (8/10): Well, the action started here after we stripped ourselves and walked into the small, cramp bath room. After she washed me thoroughly clean, she squatted down and bj me with soap on it! It must have tasted awful with that soapy liquid in her mouth. At the same time, she used her finger to poke my ass. What an indescribably shiooook feeling! Next, she used her key assets and massaged me front and back, up and down.

Cat Bath (7/10): She gupped some water in her mouth and swirled it around my whole body. Quite a difficult feat I must say though the effect may not be as good as the effort made. Then she used long tongueful strokes to paint my body. I could feel wet all over my body.

BBBJ (6.5/10): I could feel that she was eager to please. She sucked and licked my dick and balls rigorously with lots of sliva. However, I guessed she was over zealous and I could feel her teeth on my dick head after bj me for a while. I had to tell her and she assured me that it would not happened again.

AR (7/10): I was on my four. She asked me to open my ass by lifting it higher and wider. I felt that I was the one who kena fxxk. She wiped my ass thoroughly clean with lots of wet wipes. After licking my perineum and around my crack hole, she started to dart her tongue deep into my crack hole. She was generous in this and did it many times until I felt the urge to ‘cum’ but from the bottom instead… hahaha… I think I didn’t really enjoy this though I appreciated her great effort on this performance. It’s like a doctor treating a patient having a bad constipation…

Painting (7/10): After the hard work, it was time for her to rest a bit and my turn to ‘service’ her. I fondled and caressed her boobs… then licking them one at a time… I slowly moved my tongue down south to her pelvic area, licking her inner thighs and outside her pussy. Her pussy was beautiful brownish pink and tight. Then, I dived in and gave her a tongueful until she moaned and moaned….dripping wet with her cunt juice…

FJ (9/10): She gave me another bbbj before capped on to begin the FJ. We started in cowgirl position. She guided my dick into her slowly, no KY. Boy, she was tight! She was very accommodating to my requests for various fj positions. Folding chair, sideway, standing upright with her legs wrapping around my waist positions, all she did well. I finally finished her off with missionary position.

Frenching (8/10): We frenched passionately liked a long lost girl friend, with lots of tongue fight throughout the session.

GFE (9/10): She was borned to please. Very high gfe. After the FJ, we laid down and chatted for a while. She was not a time watcher. I felt very comfortable with her and her service.

RTF: Hell yes!