Thread: Frenching PRC
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Hot Passionate Sex Revisited

Hot Passionate Sex Revisited - Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement

WL Name - Lina
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.64 m tall (without heels)
Home Base - L1431
Misc info - Arguably one of the sexist WLs one can find in GL CAT150

I have had Lina for umpteem times and here is another FR to highlight her improvement and most importantly, to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly, madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our rendevous nowadays ... We've graduated to a level enjoys purely with an universal colossal chemistry that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred union of ours ... So to speak.

Lina possesses a pair of huge double-eyelid eyes which are further enhanced by her natural eyelashes, and she has sharp high-bridge nose. At certain angle, she resembles the oriental version of Jennifer Lopez mildly. Her full and wide lips makes her more sex-appealing and womanly ... I can't wait to bonk this babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Looks, Tits, curvaceous overall bod, superbly smooth & fair body complexion, and most importantly, excellent passionate service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Woaf! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the same time I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her mini dress still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her lacey black tiny g-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her legs moving south towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and used the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-String but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome C cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her longish cherry-like nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands and my the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow profusely. At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashedly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up an exceptionally loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile.

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I, as usual gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in missionary fashion and I eventually reached a point of no return. Whoaf! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax!! Being sextisfied is an understatement in fact ...

Appearance - 7.4/10 (Her looks seem to have improved over the months and now even more ex-appealing & womanly)

Bod - 7.7/10 (Superb albeit not lanky. Neither slim nor plump but towards slim ... Something like the retired UK's @ 1649 & Jia Xuan's @ 2047 bods)

Tits - 7.5/10 (Natural C cuppers with longish Cherry-like nips ... Juz like Zhiling's of L1805 nips)

Pre-Shower Routine - 9.0/10 (Awesome! Aims to please! Heavenly!)

Shower Action - 8.0/10 (Awesome! She performed the body2body snake dance like the long retired MeiHui @ 54A with finesse! She also offered me a deep throated BBBJ before we proceeded for the main course.)

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.9/10 (Highly stimulating! She covered all grounds fantabulously! It was done in a slow and steady fashion.)

French Kissing - 8.0/10 (Very skillful! Very passionate and engaging! I was on cloub 9 in no time)

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10 (Wet, slow, deep-throated and subtle hand action to enhance the stimulating effect)

FJ - 7.8/10 (Being sextisfied is an understatement as far as I am concern)

Attitude - 9.0/10 (She aims to please! She offered lotsa GFE ... Very strong in KC skill ... You are warned!)

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: