Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3033

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Bros who frequent 3033, I just made a trip and this is what I observed: Ah Soh is a nice lady and served me tea but her assistant seems nonchalant? He didn't even bother to ask me who I want to call. 10 mins later, 2 WLs from 1654 arrived and he asked me if I want to take one of them, which turns out to be miao miao. Is this his usual style? When I walked up the stairs, I could see 3 girls resting on the couch which I presume are the house girls. Strange that he didn't even try to push his own house girls, or at least ask for customer's preferences, right?
You will need to have the art to push your house gals. Because nowadays got Internet, word of mouth etc some Okts when pushing their house girls, become pushy in the eyes of customers and if not handled properly bad reputation for the house.

So some okt just let you choose and take initiative first, house girl or call from outside. Or they ask you from my house or outside. I guess there might be some lapse there. Or they are not familiar with you.

In 2831A, if they know you, they also know you know their house girls and will call if you want them. If they push new house girls, they will base on what you like and recommend softly not pushy.
They will to parade their house girls when it's new customer, but all subtle manner and it's their art of handling customers.