Thread: HIV spouse
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV spouse

I believe your wife is going through nothing less than what you are going through now. She needs your moral support more than before. My only advice for you is to treat her nice during her remaining days, cherish the time with her. Don't let the illness comes in between your relationship with her. Who knows, maybe a cure will be available in the near future? As a man, you have to stand up strong. Your wife and your kid are relying on you. If you fall, who gonna take care of them? As for the sex thing, it's natural that your wife loses interest in it. You just have to respect her on that. Maybe, it's because she dun want you to kanna it too? A man has his needs too, but at the same time, it's also a matter of mind control. Control that urge and desire, and you'll find your life will be a much wholesome one. I had a friend who died of AIDS, so I understand the emotion involved in it. Just be normal, you still got a family to take care off. Dun let your inner self eats you up.

Wish you and your family all the best.

Cheers
shadowlunar
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.