Old 04-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
average jOe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
HIV spouse

I am married and I love her deeply. She's a thai from Chiangmai whom i fell in love when i met her first time. Got married after 3 years of courtship. Applie for PR status but was only successful after about 6 year. Our great joy was turned to deep sorrow when we discovered she has HIV. It was a period of chronic depression. So much so, it affected me enough to send me to a pshychiatrist., I am HIV negative since we always hv protected sex. (Though it is not foolproof) Like most samster, I enjoy a short sex here and there. Sometimes even short affairs.
Since I knew abt her illness, I want her to feel as normal as possible and let her know that all is not loss.
Again, I love her but sex with her is almost of the question. I am a guy too and I need physical intimacy. So at times, i find myself in hc or geyland.After my session, my consience comdemns me.
Im at a loss....really.
Any advice?
One last thing, she is attracttive, gentle, non-nagger....I did not have the desire myself to satisfy her sexually while i have my release when I lust uncontroblaly. So unfair to her. Pls help.....

P.S. Well masturbation only increase my sexual desire even faster

But the way, I do not where she got her HIV and I would appreciate that my fellow samster not try making wild guess, for even as a husband, it really does not matter to me.

I am really at a loss. Pls advice.