View Single Post
Old 13-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 17
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tcss / Gatherings / Info sharing thread

Goot morning everyone,

Sharing this morning story with everyone before going to work......hope you all like it.....hehee.....

Hatyai Supernatural Story

This story happened somewhere in the mid eighties. The incident happened in a hotel in hatyai but I will not be naming the hotel as I am worried it will affect the livelihood of the staff working there. Back to the story, one day my friend called me asking whether I am interested in joining him and his 2 friends for a 5 days 3 nights hatyai bus trip. Let just called his 2 friends A & B. Friend A I have met him before during 1 of our drinking sessions but he seem to be a very hot tempered guy. Friend B I have never met him before.

On the day of our arrival at hatyai, we checked into hotel, have a shower and proceed to have breakfast at this coffee shop opposite Oriental Hotel which is very popular with singaporean / malaysian tourist for its "bak kut teh". Thereafter we head to the farms to do some " shopping"...hehee.....

First & second day everything were fine and we were having so much fun but on the third day something happened........

We were playing Russian Poker ( 13 cards ) in my room with the wls. Friend A (the hot tempered guy) was on a losing streak so naturally his temper was not so good. His wl then went to get a beer from the coffee table and accidentally spilled some beer onto him. She quickly apologized but this friend A was so mad that he cursed her and from there a quarrel erupted between them. All of us quickly try to defuse the situation but to no avail. Friend A and the wl ignore us and carry on arguing. Suddenly friend A asked the wl to go back to their room , packed up and go back to the farm. She refused and they start arguing again. Friend A got mad,stood up and drag her out of my room. All of us by this time intervene and told friend A to calm now, But he too refused to listen and carry on dragging the wl out of my room. All of us followed behind together with our wls. By this time even our wls also tried to help but friend A scolded them instead. Later friend A took all the wl belongings and threw it out of his room and told the wl to go back to the farm. Friend A wl just squatted on the floor corridor, looking dazed and friend A told us to ignore her and carry on with our game. Back in my room, I told friend A not to do such thing as I know that if that wl went back to the farm suddenly , she will surely get into some kind of trouble with the okt. Friend A said if I pity her I can let her stay in my room until the next morning. I check with my wl and she said it is fine with her. I quickly open the door but she was already gone.

That same afternoon, friend A went to the farm again to take another wl by himself. When he came back with the new wl he asked whether we are interested in going to the temple to pray. All agreed so went to this temple but I cant remember the name leow. Upon entering the temple ground, we saw a monk sweeping under a tree. When he saw us, he stopped sweeping and stared at us. A few moments later, he waved at us, gesturing us to come to him. We obeyed and walked towards him. He then invited us to his hut nearby. Actually all of us dun speak or understand thai well but luckily our wls can speak hokkien so landed up they act as our translator. It turn out that this monk told friend A he is in grave danger tonight but he can help him. He took out a beads, like those people used for chanting. He told friend A that if tonight should he encountered any danger, he must quickly took out this beads and start chanting. He then proceed to teach friend A how to chant. Friend A accepted the beads,thank the monk and put some money into the donation box nearby. After praying at the main temple , we then head back to our hotel.

As it was our last night, we decided to go Emperor Disco to watch " Ah Gua " show. After that we went back to the hotel and nothing unusual happened.

The next morning we are supposed to wait at the coffee house, have some breakfast before we check out. Everyone was already there except friend A. A while later, we saw friend A coming out of the lift with his wl. Both of them look very pale and quiet. Friend A ask the wl to join us for breakfast but she declined and left the hotel without even acknowledging us. Later we found out what actually happened to them that night.

That night while they were sleeping, they were woken up by some noises. They opened their eyes and to their horror, they saw many badly burnt naked children running around their room. They are all of different ages and sizes. They are turning the room upside down, sweeping all the things on the table onto the carpet, turning the coffee table and chairs upside down. Some were even trying to shake the bed they were sleeping. By this time the wl were crying hysterical and friend A was shivering in fear too. He told us luckily he remembered what the monk told him ( to place the bead near him, which he did ) and quickly took out the beads and start chanting. The moments he start chanting , according to friend A, those " children " immediately covered their ears and jumped out through the window and vanish, just like that !!! Could it be that wl, friend A chased away , seeking revenge ?.....end of story. Thanks for reading.....