The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Where you put your stuff during massage? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=629239)

MrMartell 01-10-2016 02:45 AM

Where you put your stuff during massage?

Where do you guys keep your stuff during massage? And by "stuff" i dont mean 2IC and his 2 sidekicks... that one whole another topic :p

You know how when you enter the room or partition and its just that bed... and you have your hp, wallet, keys, this la, that la.

And also considering you gonna be face down most of the time and not be able to keep an eye on it.

Some places do give a tupperware to put under the bed or some wardrobe space (some can lock, some cannot lock). Some place just nothing at all.

VladTheImpala 01-10-2016 04:41 AM

Re: Where you put your stuff during massage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMartell (Post 15140189)
Where do you guys keep your stuff during massage? And by "stuff" i dont mean 2IC and his 2 sidekicks... that one whole another topic :p

You know how when you enter the room or partition and its just that bed... and you have your hp, wallet, keys, this la, that la.

And also considering you gonna be face down most of the time and not be able to keep an eye on it.

Some places do give a tupperware to put under the bed or some wardrobe space (some can lock, some cannot lock). Some place just nothing at all.

Put inside your mother cheebye

Bournemouth 01-10-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

If you think putting into their allocated locker is not safe then don't bother to go massage at all.

Sparked 01-10-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladTheImpala (Post 15140373)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

MrMartell 01-10-2016 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bournemouth (Post 15141144)
If you think putting into their allocated locker is not safe then don't bother to go massage at all.

How about those without anything?

Evernoter 01-10-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bournemouth (Post 15141144)

Why do you say that?

BTech 01-10-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

What are you afraid of ??!!

Do you bring $50k in cash ??!

If not you scared of what ?

If scared then leave in glove compartment in your car or leave it at home lah !!

Knn !

The Old Nite 01-10-2016 05:15 PM

ts, standard items r handphone, wallet n keys. so u place ur handphone, wallet n keys on the massage bed, then u lie on top of the massage bed n let the masseur massage u when she comes into the room. Like this u will have no worries...

Hanster 01-10-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTech (Post 15141756)
What are you afraid of ??!!

Do you bring $50k in cash ??!

If not you scared of what ?

If scared then leave in glove compartment in your car or leave it at home lah !!

Knn !

Think he scared his gf 's photo that he put inside the wallet will get stolen!:D

ShaTauKokDog 01-10-2016 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladTheImpala (Post 15140373)

Fark serious!:eek:

darkness4311666 02-10-2016 04:38 AM

are you serious or are you still virgin. if you think those lockers they provide are safe. think again. if you are really afraid then stay at home and pcc. nowadays people are getting more and more brainless lack of exposure

1000Nic 02-10-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkness4311666 (Post 15143895)
are you serious or are you still virgin. if you think those lockers they provide are safe. think again. if you are really afraid then stay at home and pcc. nowadays people are getting more and more brainless lack of exposure

Exactly what I wanted to say.

Tochiba 02-10-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1000Nic (Post 15144173)
Exactly what I wanted to say.

Have the exact same thinking.

BTech 02-10-2016 06:08 PM

Fucking stupid thread started but an ignorant fucker !!!

tikogoh 03-10-2016 04:35 AM

I carry my things with me to the shower and during the massage, they're in the same room. Yeah, I don't leave my belongings unattended during my shower