The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Parklane massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=458015)

ZUNBO96 16-07-2021 01:39 PM

Re: Parklane massage

Nobody share XQ’s WeChat number .
Difficult to book .

novitalam 16-07-2021 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 20742264)
bro ur management office really too free. and sorry for doubting ur statement but i have alot of friends in this line and really, none of them will do this.

now u know this fucker is a crap

he think he very smart, create fake story. You really think i on school holiday ccb.

aaazzz 16-07-2021 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novitalam (Post 20741572)
This is confirm a fake news trying to inflict fears
Try HARDER

white knights tryna scare people lol. she served so many customer, how to remember all, unless caught red handed la.

masaladosa 16-07-2021 04:53 PM

lol these xq simps are laughable. just fuck and go -- the lesser you care the better for you

lustandfast 16-07-2021 06:37 PM

There’s no way ml is able to recognise la. Unless its super fresh like a day before lol. Unless the guy is super handsome etc. and the ml sibei like u hahaha. Furthermore, all these shld be taken awhile back tho some may be during covid but do u think they will know? Lol. And by showing the ml those images or gifs does not mean she will treat u like their hero. Most prob they will just siam away from where they are now. So just enjoy whatever that is shared and pray covid suddenly no more and gl re opens ��

They want money, players give money. Just release, go eat, walk ard, come back release, repeat. And okt out there, they also want money. Lol.

Underhidden 16-07-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaazzz (Post 20742533)
white knights tryna scare people lol. she served so many customer, how to remember all, unless caught red handed la.

this is bullcrap
what CAN happen is IF the SW ( lets use correct lingo ja? SW not ML) IF she catches in act or can identify, she CAN file polis report and as this is SG polis WILL act.

the offence is same whether SW or NUS studen

building management involved..like...huh!

building mgmt ARE involved in a program to ^^control undesirable lessors^^;
that is different

Errornotfound 16-07-2021 11:24 PM

Was there earlier on and a shop at level 1 seems to have activity. Saw a guy came out from 1 unit and the door closed behind him afterwards. Not sure if he is the tenant or customer. 😅🤣

MichaelWinn 17-07-2021 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhidden (Post 20743146)
this is bullcrap
what CAN happen is IF the SW ( lets use correct lingo ja? SW not ML) IF she catches in act or can identify, she CAN file polis report and as this is SG polis WILL act
building mgmt ARE involved in a program to ^^control undesirable lessors^^;
that is different

Majority of mls with family and children here will not dare to escalate These matters to the police
....the shame factor....they don't want their families and children here to know they are working in the sex trade:confused:

Underhidden 17-07-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 20743771)
Majority of mls with family and children here will not dare to escalate These matters to the police
....the shame factor....they don't want their families and children here to know they are working in the sex trade:confused:

also correct

novitalam 17-07-2021 03:27 PM

should i sent it to wanbao and masaic their faces? This way can protect the girls for a short while?

lustandfast 17-07-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novitalam (Post 20744186)
should i sent it to wanbao and masaic their faces? This way can protect the girls for a short while?

before u do that, at least share them here hahaha

rey69 17-07-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 20744442)
before u do that, at least share them here hahaha

Send to Lawrence

lustandfast 17-07-2021 07:04 PM

seems like its a week of ghost town.

Jayjay01 17-07-2021 08:57 PM

Ghost town ba hope after covid cases subside will be better hmms

Underhidden 17-07-2021 10:57 PM

all can hope, but if one reads the thread one will know the ghost town has v little to do with covid

and its unlikely to be back

the ONLY thing i am TOTALLY surprised is that parklane is not yet cited for ktvbistro issues ...like the lowlife/low ed type hangout place at 4th
v v lucky!!!

the good news is also that most..i guess 70% of sexworkers in parkl are not vt

but realistically...i think pl is a goner....as many other samboys here said ^^like fortune b4^^