The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fling Cotact To Share (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=121271)

PCC King 24-03-2009 04:47 PM

Fling Cotact To Share

Got a ONS contact to exchange with seniors here . Knew her while pubbing 2 yrs back . C Cupper who loves attention . A malaysian chinese in her late 20s who needs patience to arouse her , but once aroused , you'll be in heaven .

Will not go into details as what I got may not be what you'll be getting . It depends very much on chemistry ....

Those who are keen , pls PM me for her contact with an exchange , you will not be disappointed with her CFM looks if she agrees to meet .

Only sincere bros wo have genuine ONS contacts pls .

Cheers !

licker69 24-03-2009 05:32 PM

Re: Fling Cotact To Share

hi mate, can i get her contact?

cheers

PCC King 24-03-2009 10:41 PM

Had given out the contact to 3 bros here . Hope to hear some good news from them . Will do a 2nd round of contact exchange in 5 days time , so as not to scare my contact due to too many strangers trying to contact her .

hidaeki 25-03-2009 06:52 PM

up u 1st..next time gv me a contact...
thank's

zennie 25-03-2009 07:44 PM

i wanna to thank you first =D i also wanna to try too !!! =D

Grabber 25-03-2009 10:25 PM

hi mate, can i have her contact to try too?

desmond8999 25-03-2009 11:28 PM

Sir,

Possible to email me at [email protected]

Desmond

speedmon 26-03-2009 06:28 AM

please pm me, thanks in advance

PCC King 26-03-2009 11:43 AM

Thanks for all the replies / PM . Just PM another 2 bros ... will do another round in few days time .

Sorry that I can't PM too many cos dun want to scare her and make her change her number .... if she change number , then the contact will be gone ... FYI ... juz upzzz her again last week ... getting hotter this chick ! :)

scandal_fei 26-03-2009 12:45 PM

Hi Bro...would you mind.............................................. .................................................. ..................giving me her contact?:D

lawyer@ 26-03-2009 03:48 PM

Hi me also got a few OLs ONS contact to exchange. Please I only do exchange with bros here for thier ONS. Thanks.

lee_li 26-03-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PCC King (Post 3593351)
Thanks for all the replies / PM . Just PM another 2 bros ... will do another round in few days time .

Sorry that I can't PM too many cos dun want to scare her and make her change her number .... if she change number , then the contact will be gone ... FYI ... juz upzzz her again last week ... getting hotter this chick ! :)

bro,care to share with me this lobang,thank.

bangbangben 27-03-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PCC King (Post 3593351)

If it's a gem... share wisely and slowly...

1 rotten tree could bring down the whole forest.
1 spoiler here could make her change her number.

Cheers

PCC King 27-03-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangben (Post 3595511)
If it's a gem... share wisely and slowly...

1 rotten tree could bring down the whole forest.
1 spoiler here could make her change her number.

Cheers

Same sentiments here bro ... will give out her contact number to 2 bros every week . If I exchange too fast also no point . If too many bros start to sms her , she will surely get scared off and change her number .

Slow and steady is the key . I promise will exchange with all bros , but pls be patient . I also very desperate to have new contacts , but juz dun want to have repercussion . Once she changes her number , that's it , game over .

All PMs with lobangs to exchange will be replied , I promise . And , bros who manage to upzzz her , you won't be disappointed . Who will resist a wild horse , only worry are you able to control it :D

mia2002sg 27-03-2009 06:36 AM

bro

can share contact