The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Penthouse spa kapoo (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892367)

happyendingbest 29-07-2022 12:52 PM

Penthouse spa kapoo

Planning to try penthouse spa when im in bkk, any bros here got experience about this place to share? Or any tips when going to kapoo joints? This is my first time and I hope experience bros can share some pointers.

Also, what can I expect there? Isit like a normal happy ending spa?

Thanks in advance

thaixrice 29-07-2022 03:26 PM

Re: Penthouse spa kapoo

There is a kapoo thread in this Thai forum with so many information about kapoo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyendingbest (Post 21498247)
Planning to try penthouse spa when im in bkk, any bros here got experience about this place to share? Or any tips when going to kapoo joints? This is my first time and I hope experience bros can share some pointers.

Thanks in advance

atoll 29-07-2022 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyendingbest (Post 21498247)

Thanks in advance

Penthouse provides full service, but it doesn't have bath tub. No need to negotiate for full service unlike a traditional kapoo.

They have a lot of ladies to choose from, but mostly mid 20s and above. Not many syts. Three categories - Pretty, Model, Supermodel with prices of about 3300baht, 4500baht and >6000 baht for 80min/1shot.

There are a small handful of ladies that can speak english. Need to ask the mamasan who they are.

happyendingbest 29-07-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaixrice (Post 21498645)
There is a kapoo thread in this Thai forum with so many information about kapoo.

Have checked it out but some info quite long ago haha so just want to be updated, thanks alot man

happyendingbest 29-07-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atoll (Post 21498713)
Penthouse provides full service, but it doesn't have bath tub. No need to negotiate for full service unlike a traditional kapoo.

They have a lot of ladies to choose from, but mostly mid 20s and above. Not many syts. Three categories - Pretty, Model, Supermodel with prices of about 3300baht, 4500baht and >6000 baht for 80min/1shot.

There are a small handful of ladies that can speak english. Need to ask the mamasan who they are.

Thank you so much for the info man, will keep everyone updated once I try🙏🏻

itraxx2016 31-07-2022 08:38 AM

I was just there. Its more of a ktv joint. They have drinking packages etc. Apparently night time is the busiest, and the girl mentioned a lot of PRCs frequent there.

itraxx2016 31-07-2022 08:38 AM

No real massage btw.

atoll 31-07-2022 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itraxx2016 (Post 21503794)
I was just there. Its more of a ktv joint. They have drinking packages etc. Apparently night time is the busiest, and the girl mentioned a lot of PRCs frequent there.

They have VIP rooms that you can book to sing song and drink for group parties, but it is not ktv joint la. You can also book the lady for 7 hours for the party starting from 13k and up to 27k and have your group orgy...lol.

Many of the soapy MPs have such VIP room concept too. Good for entertaining clients or holding bachelor parties.

Anonymous5687 31-07-2022 05:32 PM

There are also line/telegram groups that you can join to see the ladies who will be around on that day. (And a premium group that you can pay to join to see unblurred photos)

For the more popular ladies they would get booked in advance, so if you're particular about whose company you want dont go at night without any booking haha

LongHai 04-09-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous5687 (Post 21505344)
There are also line/telegram groups that you can join to see the ladies who will be around on that day. (And a premium group that you can pay to join to see unblurred photos)

For the more popular ladies they would get booked in advance, so if you're particular about whose company you want dont go at night without any booking haha

bro you are absolutely right, indeed there is a premium group. I paid 1k baht and joined the group. In general i felt the girls in normal kapoo joint like wifi, coconut and the great look better than Penthouse.