The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Divorcing a china wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=419614)

lonely_spirit 14-01-2014 12:12 PM

Divorcing a china wife

Hi guys, my fren is stuck in this situation now and asked me for advice, so i am turning to you guys here.. i am sure some of you might have some info or even experience in this...

Friend - Sinkie

Friend's Wife - China Chinese, no PR/Citizenship Status

Marriage registered in Singapore

No Matrimonial assets... never buy house together since his wife is not yet a PR...

Married for less than 2 years, stays apart as wife needs to work in beijing and my friend needs to work in Shenzhen...

Friend makan outside when he is back in Sinkie land, wife checked his phone when she came to Sinkieland to look for him recently...

Friend sibeh dulan, wan to divorce her now, what are the implications???

Women's Charter stills applies for her since she is a foreigner?
My friend's assets need to split with her?
My friend need to pay for her alimony?
Can seek divorce even if the wife refuses to sign?
How long to wait if the divorce is contested by the wife??

Thanks alot in advance... Feel free to share your thoughts on this, and just to make it clear, NO, my friend is not me... i am happily married to a fellow sinkie..

Stewardess 14-01-2014 12:34 PM

Re: Divorcing a china wife

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonely_spirit (Post 10348534)
Friend makan outside when he is back in Sinkie land, wife checked his phone when she came to Sinkieland to look for him recently...

Why did you friend "makan" outside ?

lonely_spirit 14-01-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewardess (Post 10348628)
Why did you friend "makan" outside ?

cos wife in china and he always surfing sbf... wahahaahah

Stewardess 14-01-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonely_spirit (Post 10348652)
cos wife in china and he always surfing sbf... wahahaahah

He deserves to be run over by a truck.

ah rat 14-01-2014 02:42 PM

TS,Yr friend makan outside can.If she makan outside how? Once married must have some responsible lah :D If want to F**K around don't married.

knnb40 14-01-2014 03:03 PM

my 2-cent worth comment

base on your friend's situation, can divorce as long as both party agree.
since not caught red-handed, just apply as normal divorce, pick the most relevant reason on the list.

1) need to pay a lawyer, look around near geylang, aljunied, J.bersa...around SGD2K

2) since no house, than no-need to split anything.
3) Children?
4) if husband has been paying monthly allowance and if the wife request for it in the divorce application, good luck to you. See how your lawyer fight it out for you.

Good luck.

teohhb 14-01-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Divorce becoz she check his hp :eek:

maxsee 15-01-2014 07:55 AM

Dun think can avoid paying alimony especially ur friend caught cheating.....it is now a matter of how much he need to pay a month...or else negotiate for one lump sum bah....:D:D:D

joncheong 15-01-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsee (Post 10352733)
Dun think can avoid paying alimony especially ur friend caught cheating.....it is now a matter of how much he need to pay a month...or else negotiate for one lump sum bah....:D:D:D

sounds like in singapore...sex always cost money....just one time payment or lifelong payment...

jnudes 16-01-2014 01:12 AM

Long distance relationship always create some problems; husband horny wife not around so feel itchy eat outside. If like that better not married in the first place.

No point get married and later live separately, if husband not makan, in some cases wife also makan outside too.

So single bros here if want to marry next time, please decide whether can stay together or not after married. Later need go for divorce really give yourself big headache and heartache.

36Red 16-01-2014 08:08 AM

Go speak to a Divorce lawyer. He should be able to give you all the relevant info.

autoroam 16-01-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Friend makan outside when he is back in Sinkie land,
Friend sibeh dulan, wan to divorce her now,

Your friend makan outside and still have the rights to be dulan:confused:
Your friend should be sorry that he betray wife trust and try not to get caught again :D

Nato17 16-01-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teohhb (Post 10349626)

Aiyo with technology now so advanced you can spy on someone using their mobile phone lei. If want to eat outside use spare phone.

damong777 16-01-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Hi guys, my fren is stuck in this situation now and asked me for advice, so i am turning to you guys here.. i am sure some of you might have some info or even experience in this...

Friend - Sinkie

Friend's Wife - China Chinese, no PR/Citizenship Status

Marriage registered in Singapore

No Matrimonial assets... never buy house together since his wife is not yet a PR...

Married for less than 2 years, stays apart as wife needs to work in beijing and my friend needs to work in Shenzhen...

Women's Charter stills applies for her since she is a foreigner?
My friend's assets need to split with her?
My friend need to pay for her alimony?
Can seek divorce even if the wife refuses to sign?
How long to wait if the divorce is contested by the wife??

Thanks alot in advance... Feel free to share your thoughts on this, and just to make it clear, NO, my friend is not me... i am happily married to a fellow sinkie..

http://www.divorce.com.sg/page2.html

See the link as above...it may help.

wytt 29-01-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teohhb (Post 10349626)

Sorry but I dun think your friend will really mind if all content in the mobile phone is ok. However, if your friend really have some hidden factors then definitely he will be quite upset and angry. Better to ask your friend to calm down and decide later. Trust is the most important thing in marriage.