The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=699472)

Samto 11-08-2018 05:10 PM

Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis

This spa is hidden at the second floor on the famous food street at Bugis. The other one on the same street I frequenting is renovating so curiously wanna give this Diamond Spa a try and it turned a very bad experience. The receptionist aka masseuse let me wait in the room for 20min while she was on a video call with someone and later claimed the clock started when I stepped in the room, which means I was buying her a good time chatting with someone else and no appreciation at all. Secondly the massage skill is so poor almost non exist and after 20min popping the GQ claiming her Juagen is very professional and push me to buy. Given her performance on massage, I can hardly trust her and ask for lower tier service which she is so blacked face and no mood for any further action. That turned out the end of the session as she says if no service then no more massage and since clock started when I stepped in the room, my time is up already. WTF... so would like to share a post here to warn bros to be chopped and left in bad mood as me.

sionglim 11-08-2018 08:26 PM

Re: Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis

Thk ts ....

sladang 11-08-2018 09:30 PM

Can't even imagine that such thing can ever happen like this.

This is day time robbery sia, obviously a black shop la..

sionglim 11-08-2018 10:04 PM

Is it beside burger king small lane food street? Go upstair

logmeinla 11-08-2018 10:54 PM

Is diamond spa the name of the shop? I seem to have seen the sign board on the food street where quite a few hot pots and other Chinese food are crowded. Never tried it but thanks for warning, will black list it.

Crystalpp 12-08-2018 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sionglim (Post 17673118)
Is it beside burger king small lane food street? Go upstair

That is a clean joint or at least I tested few times with zero teasing.
The spa has two level.

heartlock 12-08-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samto (Post 17672426)
This spa is hidden at the second floor on the famous food street at Bugis. The other one on the same street I frequenting is renovating so curiously wanna give this Diamond Spa a try and it turned a very bad experience. The receptionist aka masseuse let me wait in the room for 20min while she was on a video call with someone and later claimed the clock started when I stepped in the room, which means I was buying her a good time chatting with someone else and no appreciation at all. Secondly the massage skill is so poor almost non exist and after 20min popping the GQ claiming her Juagen is very professional and push me to buy. Given her performance on massage, I can hardly trust her and ask for lower tier service which she is so blacked face and no mood for any further action. That turned out the end of the session as she says if no service then no more massage and since clock started when I stepped in the room, my time is up already. WTF... so would like to share a post here to warn bros to be chopped and left in bad mood as me.

U shD walk off , dun care such rubbish.

Samto 12-08-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logmeinla (Post 17673283)
Is diamond spa the name of the shop? I seem to have seen the sign board on the food street where quite a few hot pots and other Chinese food are crowded. Never tried it but thanks for warning, will black list it.

Yes, diamond spa is the name, in between hot pot restaurants.

Samto 13-08-2018 11:25 AM

Got nonsense ppl zapped me again just posting honest MR? Those dude don’t believe me you can try there and you will find it not fun to be chopped. Warning sent anyway.

Yulezen 13-08-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samto (Post 17678628)
Got nonsense ppl zapped me again just posting honest MR? Those dude don’t believe me you can try there and you will find it not fun to be chopped. Warning sent anyway.

Complain here for what? Don't know how to make a complain to Av?

r.fowler 13-08-2018 11:45 AM

Poh mata... straaight forward

sionglim 13-08-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystalpp (Post 17673804)
That is a clean joint or at least I tested few times with zero teasing.
The spa has two level.

Thk bro for feedback

Samto 13-08-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yulezen (Post 17678638)
Complain here for what? Don't know how to make a complain to Av?

That’s actually a very good point, thx for suggestion. May AV on their way.

Samto 13-08-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samto (Post 17679113)
That’s actually a very good point, thx for suggestion. May AV on their way.

To those bro don’t trust me and will still would like to be chopped, feel free to go ahead. Have filed a report with AV for all bro’s information :rolleyes:

Samto 14-08-2018 09:59 AM

Got Bro asking how to file the police report, simply for to the link:
https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services.../police-report
:D