The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Complicated situation with a foreign gf (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=806807)

JaViEr84 24-02-2021 10:56 AM

Complicated situation with a foreign gf

Cut story short & straight to the point.

Knew this foreign gf in September 20 & develop a relationship in late oct 20.
Things were good until beginning of Jan 21, where she was indifferent (bo chup) to me, that's where i suspected something was off..

I managed to find out she had been meeting an older man around 50+ getting money from him & going to hotel once a month with him.(requested by the old man).. Though I am getting my fair share of sex every week & the usual daily meetups as a bf. I started to cold text reply her as I cant get this around during Jan21.

In Feb21, she upped her level of concern as a gf ,starting to care more about me, asking me out in her free time, while still maintain that least effort (in texting, video call, once a month hotel affair) to hook the older man to get her money of few Ks.

So literally I am stuck between getting my fair share of sex or just get away from this situation. Would like to hear some comments on this from bros here.

ah rat 24-02-2021 02:19 PM

Re: Complicated situation with a foreign gf

Ts, your gf from where ?
And how old is she.
How you manage to found out she meeting old man ?

Hehe! Any fair share of her neh neh and pussy pics :)

D-joker 24-02-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaViEr84 (Post 20490383)

Things were good until beginning of Jan 21, where she was indifferent (bo chup) to me, that's where i suspected something was off..

I managed to find out she had been meeting an older man around 50+ getting money from him & going to hotel once a month with him.(requested by the old man).. Though I am getting my fair share of sex every week & the usual daily meetups as a bf. I started to cold text reply her as I cant get this around during Jan21.

In Feb21, she upped her level of concern as a gf ,starting to care more about me, asking me out in her free time, while still maintain that least effort (in texting, video call, once a month hotel affair) to hook the older man to get her money of few Ks.

So literally I am stuck between getting my fair share of sex or just get away from this situation. Would like to hear some comments on this from bros here.

Bro, free sex just take lor. When u wana settle down then break off from her lor. Why you want to bother unless you really got feelings for her and cant accept her way of living.

JaViEr84 24-02-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-joker (Post 20490693)
Bro, free sex just take lor. When u wana settle down then break off from her lor. Why you want to bother unless you really got feelings for her and cant accept her way of living.

Yes , feelings is involved. a bit affected me of her way of this life. She did painted herself as not such a person. i even baited her if money is not enough (i can help), however she says she's sufficient enough in her finance (working at a salary of 1.6k per month), tried luring her by buying expensive bag, she rejected.

JaViEr84 24-02-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 20490666)
Ts, your gf from where ?
And how old is she.

wheres she from i think does not matter shes 34. Im just a few yrs older.
I had my ways. process is not important. end result is.
nope no pictures. sorry for the disappointment.

fallen11 24-02-2021 07:42 PM

wa lau got free sex and she need money but dont ask from you is very good already.
You rather she asked money from you???:confused:
Just dont take her too seriously la and enjoy it while you still can

Hunkydunky 24-02-2021 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaViEr84 (Post 20490777)
Yes , feelings is involved. a bit affected me of her way of this life. She did painted herself as not such a person. i even baited her if money is not enough (i can help), however she says she's sufficient enough in her finance (working at a salary of 1.6k per month), tried luring her by buying expensive bag, she rejected.

少了一个她,还有千千万万个她。

broce 24-02-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 20490666)
Ts, your gf from where ?
And how old is she.

So your interest is in the last sentence :D

larue 25-02-2021 11:18 AM

Her love for money will be stronger than her love for you. Jump right in if you can accept the behaviour that will arise from this sort of mindset, as it is already happening.

If you’re cool with it then it really is win-win!

ah rat 25-02-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broce (Post 20491356)
So your interest is in the last sentence :D

Try luck only :)

Xgenre 25-02-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaViEr84 (Post 20490782)
wheres she from i think does not matter shes 34.

Where she is from does matter. In many third world countries, poverty is THE way of life. Without money, you cannot break away from the cycle of poverty. Poverty thus become the link across generation. Many third world countries girls come here to earn money and find ways to leave their way of life. Their first objective is to earn as much money as possible. Whenever possible, they will try to achieve a second objective of staying here so that they and their future children don't live a life of poverty.

That old man fulfils the first objective. You fulfil the second objective. She can be with you for years as a gf and one fine day, you can leave her for a younger pretty girl. Then she miss out on first and second objective right? So she will try to marry you and get PR/ Singapore citizenship. Don't make the mistake of thinking she definitely will stop the first objective of earning as much money after marrying you. Even after having kids with you, the first objective may never stop. So are you prepared?

Not sure if you notice, many Viet girls don't really care a shit about our AV police now. Kenna raid, kenna caught.. so what? Many Viet girls these days have pink IC now. All because they manage to hit their second objective of marrying a Singaporean man.

I think you need to wake up. You are a mid to late 30s guy with a mindset of a mid-late 20s guy. Foreigners live in the real world. Singaporeans are so well protected we cannot imagine why they think the way they do. If you want foreign gf/wife, then you have to deal with the way they think and behave. If you cannot accept such thinking, find a simple Malaysian girl. They are lifelong material type. Just look at Raybe. Can die for you just to save you type.

Greendevil 25-02-2021 01:38 PM

TS, time to wake up. If she is serious with you, she wont let you know or even admit the affair. You are just her guilt free boat, a back up when she want to return to normal life or settle down.

your offering of money has no impact which even a young kid will know, it better to have one ice cream stick a day than to have one tub of ice cream for a whole month.

If you serious with her, my question to you is, can you tahan she has sex with someone else even after marriage. Cos simply now she choosing money over you. you think no one will offer her likewise when she married?

Please la, look around the forum, even FB is been past around, used maid is shared. you think the old man will not do likewise.

loneyheart 25-02-2021 04:10 PM

A u going to marry her if not why bother :) Just enjoy when u with her moreover free fuck some more ..... unless u keep her with $$$ so she no need to work

chaoslord 28-02-2021 10:20 PM

All I can advise is get out before you go further down the rabbit hole.

Remember - working girls priority if first and foremost money. They did not come all the way from Vietnam / Thailand / China to worship our cocks. If they can get a good relationship out of this thats a bonus, but it would never come at the expense of money.

As long as you remember the money rule, you can shield yourself from such pain as even if things don't work out, you would have known that they liked you for the money and security that you provide with your companionship being of secondary importance. It's about managing our own internal expectations which often causes the disappointments.

LooksLikeJesus 19-03-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaViEr84 (Post 20490383)

If a woman accepts financial gains from a man who is not her BF or Husband. What's the name for such woman?