The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How often does your wife give you sex? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=444813)

parrotkid 08-05-2014 08:49 AM

How often does your wife give you sex?

Sex life for me had gone downhill ever since my wife had our 2nd child. If i al lucky, i get to have sex with her 2 times a month. Sometimes just once. I thought they always say that women sex drive will increase when they become older? Any bros with similar experience?

xiaosiami 08-05-2014 09:25 AM

Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

As I mentioned in another thread before. I cannot remember when was the last time we had sex. It's been so long that I forgot how her pussy looked like.

I wonder if I still can recognise it when I see it again, if I will ever see it again. :cool:

lokman2332 08-05-2014 09:42 AM

Zero...which is why I am here.

beater_buzzer 08-05-2014 09:48 AM

i guess iam not the only pathetic man here

bebe69 08-05-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaosiami (Post 10987420)
As I mentioned in another thread before. I cannot remember when was the last time we had sex. It's been so long that I forgot how her pussy looked like.

I wonder if I still can recognise it when I see it again, if I will ever see it again. :cool:

Sorry to hear of your plight.
Can i just ask why do you think it has become like that?

xiaosiami 08-05-2014 10:16 AM

The reason same as most bros here.

Before marriage very active. After marriage, still good. After the birth of 2nd child....her sex drive nose dived. I have tried talking, quarrelling, holidaying and hinting divorce. She doesnt want counselling. Nothing worked. She doesn't think sex is a crucial part in a relationship. She says she can live without it.

Her reason is simply no urge. And she won't even give in by giving a hand job or blow job.

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to the occasional visits to HCs, to the rare ONS.

Yeah...it's pathetic. And she also has alot of other character flaws (which was initially acceptable) which for some unknown reason got worse after birth of 2nd child. ( i was a goodie two shoes until then).The only reason why I am still with her because she gave me 2 wonderful kids who always makes my day. I don't want to lose them.

So yeah that's my story in short.

bebe69 08-05-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaosiami (Post 10987667)

Before marriage very active. After marriage, still good. After the birth of 2nd child....her sex drive nose dived. I have tried talking, quarrelling, holidaying and hinting divorce. She doesnt want counselling. Nothing worked. She doesn't think sex is a crucial part in a relationship. She says she can live without it.

Her reason is simply no urge. And she won't even give in by giving a hand job or blow job.

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to paid sex in HCs, to the rare ONS.

Yeah...it's pathetic. And she also has alot of other character flaws (which was initially acceptable) which for some unknown reason got worse after birth of 2nd child. ( i was a goodie two shoes until then).The only reason why I am still with her because she gave me 2 wonderful kids who always makes my day. I don't want to lose them.

Well i honestly think your 'eating' outside is not right but maybe you can't be blamed afterall.
Kids are the most beautiful thing in the world.
Keep them with you always.
Hope you can work something out for the sake of your family.
Hang in there yeah

xiaosiami 08-05-2014 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 10987691)
Well i honestly think your 'eating' outside is not right but maybe you can't be blamed afterall.
Hang in there yeah

You are right, it is definitely not right. I never thought that was right. Do you have a solution for me? Probably not.

That's why I keep it to the minimal.

Continuum78 08-05-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to the occasional visits to HCs, to the rare ONS.

What other character flaws of hers worsened after the birth of the 2nd child bro?

Rick555 08-05-2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Feel you bros...

Me... after our first kid, it just went down hill...
As saying, my kid really made my day...:)

Tai_zi21 08-05-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 10987691)
Hang in there yeah

Imagine this scenario
Ur wife of 8 years haven't been giving u sex for the last 5 years! Can u blame him for eating outside? Or is he the only 1 at fault here? Is there a solution if wife doesn't wan to talk abt it?

bebe69 08-05-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 (Post 10987781)
Imagine this scenario
Ur wife of 8 years haven't been giving u sex for the last 5 years! Can u blame him for eating outside? Or is he the only 1 at fault here? Is there a solution if wife doesn't wan to talk abt it?

I'm glad that amidst all the not getting any, you guys love your kids.
Take it easy ok guys.

D-joker 08-05-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 (Post 10987781)
Imagine this scenario

Totally agree. I m going thru the same shit. N u guys knw what she say when I confronted her. She told me all her frens also like that de. Its normal. I was like thinking. Wtf.. nvrm. Forget abt it...

xiaosiami 08-05-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Continuum78 (Post 10987738)
What other character flaws of hers worsened after the birth of the 2nd child bro?

Haha bro....This is not a auntie agony column la.

But like I said....i am not proud of eating outside. Bebe69 is not wrong , by eating outside one has already violated the constitution of marriage and your marriage vows.

Some bros will defend my case, some others will condemn me. But that's fine. Just a matter of different value system.

For me, I try to starve myself myself as long as i can until I succumb to the hunger.

bebe69 08-05-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaosiami (Post 10987829)
Haha bro....This is not a auntie agony column la.

But like I said....i am not proud of eating outside. Bebe69 is not wrong , by eating outside one has already violated the constitution of marriage and your marriage vows.

Some bros will defend my case, some others will condemn me. But that's fine. Just a matter of different value system.

For me, I try to starve myself myself as long as i can until I succumb to the hunger.

I never thought being a lady i would be advicing this but if you do eat outside please please stay protected for the sake of the kids.
They are the innoncent ones in all these.