The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Have you screwed your co worker before? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=765469)

suriyati02 03-03-2020 05:06 PM

Have you screwed your co worker before?

anyone tried screwing your co worker before?

lipe 03-03-2020 07:10 PM

Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

As in

back tab in office politics?

OR

screw same sex???

OR

screw opposite sex???

no specifics, how to answer???

Quote:

Originally Posted by suriyati02 (Post 19838108)

Hoppip 03-03-2020 07:34 PM

Is screw or never screw. How to try to screw?

yanki 22-03-2020 06:18 PM

Have. 2 from diff dept

decipher 22-03-2020 07:46 PM

Still screwing

BTech 22-03-2020 09:42 PM

I screw my colleagues everyday! When they stall on their end of projects making me unable to deliver my projects!

sky_liner2 23-03-2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTech (Post 19905737)
I screw my colleagues everyday! When they stall on their end of projects making me unable to deliver my projects!

It's more like they are screwing you, and you're screwed!!! So you just have to f88k them hard to wake their f88king idea up.

BearToy 23-03-2020 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppip (Post 19838610)
Is screw or never screw. How to try to screw?

Lol!!! Try harder bro!

forde 23-03-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky_liner2 (Post 19907940)
It's more like they are screwing you, and you're screwed!!! So you just have to f88k them hard to wake their f88king idea up.

Screwed both ways :D

5killings 23-03-2020 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demos1988 (Post 19907950)
Maybe it’s like want to screw but fail. :o

About to enter and she say "CANNOT" :D

Vivienne 25-03-2020 01:22 AM

So.. hmmz it was more than 12 years ago, company chalet for Christmas I think or was it someoneÂ’s bd.

He was my dept in-charge, single, late 30s. On a daily basis we always disturb each other about sexual stuff, itÂ’s not flirting at all, just... we were just joking around and I would never expect it to lead to one of the most memorable night.

So we had a lot to drink that night, the same old routine, card games, bbq, toasts to the mangers and sabo newbies to drink. I still remember i had at least 3-5 vodkas before I start feeling the heat on my face, ear and heart pumping quick and loud...

At this point, Not sure I’m horny or just high on alcohol but I just know that I have nothing holding me back. So... saw him going to the kitchen to get more drinks, I followed him, he smiled at me and ask if I’m alright? Commented that I looked like a red lobster. Thinking that it would be funny to tease him, I just whispered to his ears “i’m So horny right now!”

I dun remember who initiated, the next thing was we were frenching very hard. I can feel my loins throbbing, while our tongues exchange heat and hands searching each otherÂ’s back. It felt like 5 mins?! But IÂ’m sure itÂ’s less than that, we had to stop before someone saw us.

Den we go about doing our own thing, keeping a distance while stealing glances at each other through out the night. As itÂ’s getting late, most of the ppl whose having morning shift left. Jus a handful of us stayed to check out the next morning. I remembered sneaking into his room as his gay roommate Went to the girls room to chat and continue drinking. Such luck we had!

Well.. the rest was just hot fucking, sucking his hard dick and a satisfying knock out. We continued as FB for 1/2 more times before I quit the job. There wasnÂ’t any gossip that we spent the night together the next day. Or at least I heard nothing, guessed like everyone else, no one would thought it was possible we actually hooked up.. haha

Those were the good old days of youth ;)

BarringtonPlace 25-03-2020 02:12 AM

Good share sis Vivienne :)

garion 26-03-2020 11:38 PM

Nice share sis Vivienne:D

Aaagogo 27-03-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne (Post 19911570)
So.. hmmz it was more than 12 years ago, company chalet for Christmas I think or was it someoneÂ’s bd.

He was my dept in-charge, single, late 30s. On a daily basis we always disturb each other about sexual stuff, itÂ’s not flirting at all, just... we were just joking around and I would never expect it to lead to one of the most memorable night.

So we had a lot to drink that night, the same old routine, card games, bbq, toasts to the mangers and sabo newbies to drink. I still remember i had at least 3-5 vodkas before I start feeling the heat on my face, ear and heart pumping quick and loud...

At this point, Not sure I’m horny or just high on alcohol but I just know that I have nothing holding me back. So... saw him going to the kitchen to get more drinks, I followed him, he smiled at me and ask if I’m alright? Commented that I looked like a red lobster. Thinking that it would be funny to tease him, I just whispered to his ears “i’m So horny right now!”

I dun remember who initiated, the next thing was we were frenching very hard. I can feel my loins throbbing, while our tongues exchange heat and hands searching each otherÂ’s back. It felt like 5 mins?! But IÂ’m sure itÂ’s less than that, we had to stop before someone saw us.

Den we go about doing our own thing, keeping a distance while stealing glances at each other through out the night. As itÂ’s getting late, most of the ppl whose having morning shift left. Jus a handful of us stayed to check out the next morning. I remembered sneaking into his room as his gay roommate Went to the girls room to chat and continue drinking. Such luck we had!

Well.. the rest was just hot fucking, sucking his hard dick and a satisfying knock out. We continued as FB for 1/2 more times before I quit the job. There wasnÂ’t any gossip that we spent the night together the next day. Or at least I heard nothing, guessed like everyone else, no one would thought it was possible we actually hooked up.. haha

Those were the good old days of youth ;)

so exciting!

itguy2008 27-03-2020 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suriyati02 (Post 19838108)

wow. hard question to answer. cos you used the word "tried".

The brothers here very power one. they don't try. they just do it.

hahaha. Joking. Don't angry.

Who don't have la. Younger days sure itchy one la.

4 jobs, 4 companies, 6 colleagues.