The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   [Short Story] The Intern (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=735703)

cognitaro 09-07-2019 02:16 AM

[Short Story] The Intern

Alex has worked hard to get to where he was, labouring day and night to deliver top-notch results for the team. Sleeping 5 hours a day, working 6 days a week, Alex was set for success.

In the 3rd year of his career, nothing extraordinary has occurred to him besides praises from his bosses. There were a few attractive ladies in his company, but he's never had any casual banter outside of meetings with them.

One day, Alex noticed someone new, seated at a desk he has to walk past everyday on his way to his office. The petite lady was intensely looking at her screen, seemingly trying to figure out something. Just as Alex wanted to walk over to introduce himself...

"Alex, can you come to my office please?" Helen called out. Helen was Alex's supervisor - she has style. Standing tall at 1.7m, she dons designer-like dresses, sometimes flashy in floral, sometimes in elegant black. No matter, her figure suits any dresses. Her heels were almost deadly, but no deadlier than the intense gaze she has. Helen is a high-flyer, having reached the position of a director earlier than anyone. She had short black hair, and can't be any older than 35.

"Alex, you have done quite well over he past 3 years. It's time for you to step up. I want you to learn how to manage a team. This is a test for you. We have a new intern here today."

Helen stood up and walked up to Alex. She put her hand on his shoulder to turn him around towards the office. Alex could smell the floral perfume emanating from Helen's pink camilia dress.

"Look, her name is Jermaine, she's in her third year in Uni, and studied engineering. But she is very passionate and driven to get a job in finance, so I've given her a chance. I've assigned her to do a study to help us look for opportunities. I want you to guide and nurture her for the next 12 weeks - this would be a good training for you too. Let me introduce you" Helen winked.

When Helen called out to Jermaine, she turned around with utmost eagerness. Her ponytail was tidy and neat, Alex thought. Jermaine held a confident smile as she stood up and walked towards Helen. She was in a white blouse - Alex couldn't help but notice the bra lining that was slightly too obvious. One thought led to another and he just realised how well endowed this 1.6m lady was. Before he went further in his head, Alex quickly dismissed those thoughts.

"Hi Jermaine, nice to meet you. I'm Alex, happy to work with you in the coming months"

Jermaine gave a firm handshake. "How delicate her fingers were!" Alex couldn't help but thought.

"Pleased to meet you too Alex, I look forward to your guidance."

Her smile could melt hearts.

madpig88 09-07-2019 05:19 AM

Re: [Short Story] The Intern

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.

basfreak 09-07-2019 06:28 AM

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.

JustANewbie 09-07-2019 07:03 AM

Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

BaconNegg 09-07-2019 01:05 PM

Good start TS, please continue!

diputs1269 09-07-2019 10:10 PM

Nice start, camping here for more updates.

vasewang 09-07-2019 11:24 PM

Another camper here!! :D

otamay 09-07-2019 11:37 PM

Another supporter here.

cognitaro 09-07-2019 11:41 PM

Pt. 2
Jermaine was the middle child. She always felt that her elder sister, Elaine, outshone her. Elaine graduated from a UK uni, has a 5-figure number of followers on instagram. Jermaine was often envious of her sister's height, standing at 1.7m, and tended to compare her body with her sister's since young. She was self-conscious that her breasts were disproportional to her petite frame, unlike her sister who could pass off as a blogshop model.

But when she started out at uni, she started to enjoy the attention she gets, perhaps more so in engineering where the gender ratio is severely tipped towards her favour. In her second year, she became vice president of the engineering school club when some guys nominated her. She was spurred on by the votes and recognition she got, and gradually appreciated the fact that guys were especially nice to her than her friends.

It was then that Jermaine was determined to succeed in career, knowing that she's probably smarter than her sis and has the charm despite not having that "model" figure. She studied hard, went for career workshops, and networking events. When the chance to intern as a front office position in Bank X landed in her hands, she knew she is going to put in 200% to secure the job. The 5-figure starting salary is the dream of many undergrads, and the reality of only the top 1%...

On her first day, Jermaine made sure to choose the best outfit she thought. A white blouse and black skirt for the earnest and professional look. She tied and re-tied her ponytail to make sure it's neat. Checked and double-checked her teeth before stepping into the office to meet her assigned supervisor for the first time.

"Pleased to meet you too Alex. I look forward to your guidance." She gave Alex a firm handshake, along with a confident and bright smile.

i^Xi0n 10-07-2019 05:13 AM

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

JJMagic 10-07-2019 08:46 AM

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

sex crusader 10-07-2019 09:33 AM

Female Intern always got me busy for nothing !:D

readyforit7 10-07-2019 02:41 PM

Looking forward to hear more

diputs1269 10-07-2019 10:16 PM

Camping here for more updates.

DBSTrust 10-07-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 18931345)
Female Intern always got me busy for nothing !:D

ROI not good enough ROI? :D