The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   I got downsized and need a pick me up.. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=103005)

supermonkey 20-11-2008 03:07 PM

I got downsized and need a pick me up..

Hey bros

Due to the downturn I got canned by my boss as of Dec 1st, so am planning to go drown some sorrows in LOS. hahah lol. fucking DBS.

Actually, never been past msia before, I need some advice from bros who have been to thailand.

Im thinking of going to Pattaya, how much to stay in hotel there? and how to pick up? what should i know to be safe and not in trouble?

thanks bros.

adidas88 20-11-2008 04:52 PM

Re: I got downsized and need a pick me up..

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermonkey (Post 3246127)
Hey bros

Due to the downturn I got canned by my boss as of Dec 1st, so am planning to go drown some sorrows in LOS. hahah lol. fucking DBS.

Actually, never been past msia before, I need some advice from bros who have been to thailand.

Im thinking of going to Pattaya, how much to stay in hotel there? and how to pick up? what should i know to be safe and not in trouble?

thanks bros.

bro .. sorri to hear abt that ..
i will suggest u not do any travelling or holiday ..
save the money ... u'll need it ...

and pattaya is not a sfae place to be in .... especially if u r alone and have never been there before ...

perish__ 20-11-2008 05:25 PM

since you are out of job, you should have a lot time to do your own research in this forum or on the internet, instead of posting a new thread here.

DBS must have gave you quite a big payoff for you to be able to not look for job and go holiday instead

Xdecepticon 20-11-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perish__ (Post 3246430)
DBS must have gave you quite a big payoff for you to be able to not look for job and go holiday instead

Hmm...been tere, done tat. If he had been DBS for long, he really need a break...a short one hopefully. ;)

ahtecklim 20-11-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 3246359)

and pattaya is not a sfae place to be in .... especially if u r alone and have never been there before ...

Pattaya is one of the safest cheong places in the world. Just have to use common sense....

Raidster1 21-11-2008 11:12 AM

if you can speak thai, then going alone should be fine.

pattaya and bangkok tour?

CeiResident 21-11-2008 12:03 PM

Quote:

bro .. sorri to hear abt that ..
i will suggest u not do any travelling or holiday ..
save the money ... u'll need it ...

However it would be safe if u tag us along na...:D

adidas88 21-11-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtecklim (Post 3247185)
Pattaya is one of the safest cheong places in the world. Just have to use common sense....

bro .. i think that statement is over-stated ... "safest cheong place" .. ??
if u asked thai ppl ... they will tell u pattaya is a notorious place compare with bkk, phuket, huahin, chiangmai etc etc ..

common sense doesn't apply if the place is already bad ..
can u said that johor is a safe place to be if u use ur common sense ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeiResident
However it would be safe if u tag us along na...

u cum here and ka chiao ka chiao .... :D

ahtecklim 21-11-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 3248073)
bro .. i think that statement is over-stated ... "safest cheong place" .. ??
if u asked thai ppl ... they will tell u pattaya is a notorious place compare with bkk, phuket, huahin, chiangmai etc etc ..

common sense doesn't apply if the place is already bad ..
can u said that johor is a safe place to be if u use ur common sense ??

u cum here and ka chiao ka chiao .... :D

Johore is also safe la. What is the percentage of Singaporeans kena rob there? Still thousands cross over for seafood , sales and nitelife. If Singaporeans dont show off their porsches and gold chains , the % will even be lower.

Most places are safe if you keep your common sense. Do not look for trouble like get into arguments with locals. Pattaya's problems mostly away from the tourist area ; 3rd road and above. Their two main problems are the locals youth gangs (localised) and angmo cant holding their booze (tourist area)

Tony Stark 22-11-2008 01:12 AM

Quote:

That's not an issue. Upon arrival quickly step into an Agogo Bar and barfine a girl for companionship. There you have it. You got yourself a tour guide and in safe hands. If you need a bodyguard can always engage a katoey. They're known to be more aggressive than males. :D

ahtecklim 22-11-2008 01:15 AM

yeah katoey can fight with the best of them! Catfight with puying and muay thai with puchai 55555555555

Tony Stark 22-11-2008 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtecklim (Post 3249758)
yeah katoey can fight with the best of them! Catfight with puying and muay thai with puchai 55555555555

5555 yes do not underestimate the power of katoeys. One moment can behave and talk like a sweet girl but the next moment can be a real fighter when they are really pissed! :eek: :D

Engaging them as bodyguards are even better than CISCO Police. 555. :D

Ah_Hia 22-11-2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Stark (Post 3249769)

Maybe u should work as a consultant for Cisco....... :p

adidas88 22-11-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Stark (Post 3249769)
5555 yes do not underestimate the power of katoeys. One moment can behave and talk like a sweet girl but the next moment can be a real fighter when they are really pissed! :eek: :D

maybe CISCO shld employed them instead ...
low cost labour ... maximum return ... :D

norice 22-11-2008 11:26 AM

ahtecklim,

Katoys, Thai puchais and Samoans like to gang up on you! I wonder, how good fighters are they, if they had to fight alone, one to one! In Hawaii, there is a saying, "if you fight one Samoan, you have to fight the whole familes and their relatives!"

In my opinion, if you fight Thai puchai, just be careful of his kicking and elbowing, that's all!

One advice, you all should never fight a Korean because you know for sure your heads going to ^&%* *&^%#@@! HA ha ha ha ha ha ha