The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   i got chased away by uncle pimp (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=909775)

85Dhuman 28-11-2022 02:10 PM

i got chased away by uncle pimp

i just want to get service... anything for females or couples? or if i dress as boy can?

Dotafan98 28-11-2022 04:58 PM

Re: i got chased away by uncle pimp

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85Dhuman (Post 21857436)
i just want to get service... anything for females or couples? or if i dress as boy can?

You should dress up as boy..u go into brothel looking like girl of course the pimp will chase you away cos he think you mentally unsound...when the prostitute see your vagina in the room be prepared to give her extra cash in case she want to reject you..she won't say no to more money..all the best eh...

Ahboy113 28-11-2022 05:26 PM

Maybe you explain to OKT and maybe there is OKT who is ok as long as the WL has no issue. As some of the WL also love to make love with female.

Or you may post in the other thread, usually they are couple/groups looking for guy or girl to join in their party.

All the best to you

dodo654321 28-11-2022 05:52 PM

or maybe you go to FL1 dome. some of them do offer tarma, the closest i can think of

TingWai 28-11-2022 08:30 PM

An OKT told me before :

Registered WLs with yellow card working at Geylang legal houses serve only male clients.

No female is allowed into legal houses,except the OKT, WLs and helpers working
inside.

Kinoshita 28-11-2022 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TingWai (Post 21858301)
An OKT told me before :

Registered WLs with yellow card working at Geylang legal houses serve only male clients.

inside.

You dressed up like a boy then I accompany you go to my regular house. The ladies there will be delighted to serve you. Some of the girls there have girlfriends back in Thailand as their lover. Go to GL8 which is more discreet

GeylangWander2 29-11-2022 07:45 AM

Hello, geylang has to follow strict rules to continue operating as a licensed legal brothel

This rules are set in the past and have not been updated for ages

Females are not allowed in the brothels except for the registered sex workers and registered brothel workers

unfit 30-11-2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TingWai (Post 21858301)
An OKT told me before :

inside.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 (Post 21859271)
Hello, geylang has to follow strict rules to continue operating as a licensed legal brothel

This rules are set in the past and have not been updated for ages

Females are not allowed in the brothels except for the registered sex workers and registered brothel workers

veterans 👍👍👍

bfreemen 30-11-2022 11:40 AM

Quote:

you should look for FL instead

Kingoh 01-12-2022 04:37 PM

All the ladies there are registered. Even if you're a patron they'll get marked or even black listed by authorities.

002nabe 01-12-2022 10:20 PM

female are not welcum, the girls there will scream at you.
Saw it before.

If you really serious, find the online freelacer.

veins 01-12-2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Aww.... Look me up. you can PM me anytime.

85Dhuman 03-12-2022 01:32 PM

thanks for your replies, i almost ordered fake beard on shopee haha. but my chest is hard to bind till flat. maybe i go japan find soap girl :D why isn't singapore progressive enough? often feel jealous and angry im not a man because this is not fair.

85Dhuman 03-12-2022 01:33 PM

actually i PM quite a few online FL and they say cannot service female also lol. imagine the FR i will submit :D

lonelyfish 03-12-2022 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85Dhuman (Post 21870233)
thanks for your replies, i almost ordered fake beard on shopee haha. but my chest is hard to bind till flat. maybe i go japan find soap girl :D why isn't singapore progressive enough? often feel jealous and angry im not a man because this is not fair.

In SG legal places, probably can't. Not sure why FL reject, there is no regulation for FL. If u find Japan too ex, u can go to BKK, some of the MPs there allow female customers.