The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New legal house (Highly recommended) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=700447)

johnchc 21-08-2018 03:41 PM

New legal house (Highly recommended)

Lately the Prc on those website is getting worse with all fake photo , Fake FR so decide to switch to GL , Just recommend by some bro to go to this newly open Legal house . When there as heard the gals are all first time in sg and some have not been in this trade too! So when there and the place look new (Maybe just renovated ) , The gal is in those fish tank and the friendly okt greeted me . lead me to the sofa there and when i see the gal in it Omg ! all look so young and pretty , after a few minute this gal no. 20 caught my attention with her lovely smile and decided for her paid my cat 50 and she lead me to her room . Once she open the door OMG! again the room is renovated like those japanese av style and the shower is all transparent , she proceed to hug me and slowly undress me and she undress herself after have shower tgt and proceed to those hooha biz . Heres my overall review
enviroment : 9/10 ( aircon can be not so cold will be prefect 10)
gals : prefect 10 ( will return to try other gal , cos all look so young and sweet)
service : prefect 10 ( if compared to those Prc that wayang wayang then wanna finish the job fast )
FJ: 8/10 ( if virgin i give 10...hahaha) but the bonking is better then those Prc , she will 配合 to you whatever pattern you want .
RTF : definitely RTF ( can have a peace of mind bonking without worrying AV raid and not be cheated and waste time gg to those website for fake photo , fake service and bad attitude:D
P.s The house is L16H39

mailailah 21-08-2018 03:47 PM

Re: New legal house (Highly recommended)

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnchc (Post 17709818)
Lately the Prc on those website is getting worse with all fake photo , Fake FR so decide to switch to GL , Just recommend by some bro to go to this newly open Legal house . When there as heard the gals are all first time in sg and some have not been in this trade too! So when there and the place look new (Maybe just renovated ) , The gal is in those fish tank and the friendly okt greeted me . lead me to the sofa there and when i see the gal in it Omg ! all look so young and pretty , after a few minute this gal no. 20 caught my attention with her lovely smile and decided for her paid my cat 50 and she lead me to her room . Once she open the door OMG! again the room is renovated like those japanese av style and the shower is all transparent , she proceed to hug me and slowly undress me and she undress herself after have shower tgt and proceed to those hooha biz . Heres my overall review
gals : prefect 10 ( will return to try other gal , cos all look so young and sweet)
service : prefect 10 ( if compared to those Prc that wayang wayang then wanna finish the job fast )
FJ: 8/10 ( if virgin i give 10...hahaha) but the bonking is better then those Prc , she will 配合 to you whatever pattern you want .
RTF : definitely RTF ( can have a peace of mind bonking without worrying AV raid and not be cheated and waste time gg to those website for fake photo , fake service and bad attitude:D
P.s The house is L16H39

Bro , is the add lor 16 house 39?

spiderguy 21-08-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnchc (Post 17709818)
P.s The house is L16H39

Thai o vietnam?

johnchc 21-08-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailailah (Post 17709830)
Bro , is the add lor 16 house 39?

Yes bro! The add is house 39 lor 16

johnchc 21-08-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderguy (Post 17709899)
Thai o vietnam?

Viet cai bro !

johnchc 21-08-2018 06:43 PM

UpZZ FOR fr on L16H39

chris91 21-08-2018 11:55 PM

1639 G19

Tried g19. Slim and decent look. Can french and bbbj. High gfe. Worked last time in KL ktv, so speaks Mandarin well.

ryuki13 22-08-2018 08:59 AM

Thx for the new Viet house report. generally Viet gal gives an impression of having no svcs...so this new house is worthy giving it to try which sounds great.

Kiamorning 22-08-2018 09:07 AM

Can the girl speak Mandarin?

bonkning 22-08-2018 09:15 AM

Re: 1639 G19

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris91 (Post 17711343)
Tried g19. Slim and decent look. Can french and bbbj. High gfe. Worked last time in KL ktv, so speaks Mandarin well.

real boobs?

Chantelfin 22-08-2018 09:28 AM

Usually avoid viet due to mostly poor service. Will pop by to have a look

enzyme00 22-08-2018 10:26 AM

Is it? Thanks for info

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chantelfin (Post 17712418)
Usually avoid viet due to mostly poor service. Will pop by to have a look

chris91 22-08-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkning (Post 17712369)
real boobs?

Literally no boobs. :D

bonkning 22-08-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris91 (Post 17712575)
Literally no boobs. :D

mm... stil better than fake boobs..
take a look first...
who else chio..

oh..watime open anyone kno

redhero12 22-08-2018 11:24 AM

Trully so far I have tried Viet are not up to service std. Hope this house provide reasonable good std...