The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How to get your ex back (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=700153)

xterm8 18-08-2018 12:15 PM

How to get your ex back

Recently I was dumped by my ex GF (of 18 months). Wonder if there any samsters advice on how to get her back. What are your experience here ? :(

systen 18-08-2018 12:21 PM

Re: How to get your ex back

Talk to her to find out what make her dump you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xterm8 (Post 17697842)
Recently I was dumped by my ex GF (of 18 months). Wonder if there any samsters advice on how to get her back. What are your experience here ? :(

wantedbryan 18-08-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

what she dumped you for? sometimes what we did is unforgivable and the best advice is to move on.

xterm8 18-08-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wantedbryan (Post 17697861)
what she dumped you for? sometimes what we did is unforgivable and the best advice is to move on.

Probably she feel neglected. Only meet her once a month. Wanted to have a forum to find out what is people experienced in getting back their ex back that's all.

sionglim 18-08-2018 01:00 PM

move to other girl, don't go back to her.

ido11 18-08-2018 01:34 PM

Move on with your life. Succeed in it by being famous, rich or the most talked about among her peers. She will probably want you back in life. Then it will be up to you whether you want her back.

zyspt 18-08-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xterm8 (Post 17697977)
Probably she feel neglected. Only meet her once a month. Wanted to have a forum to find out what is people experienced in getting back their ex back that's all.

Once a month.....
btw, how old are you?? so for 18 mths, u meet her min of 18 times
even her period came and will accompany her 1 week straight
no guys or ladies will able to accept their partner to meet up only once a month
if u can't find time to commit to a relationship, don't start
so whats the point of getting her back when she will go through the cycle again

staminadick 18-08-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

once break off your points in your GF mind is -98 or dunno how many anyway negative

Start with a new girl
1) you start with 0 points with new girl
2) you can learn from you past mistake and do it differently
3) you can practise dos and donts for a relationship

If you dun want to that I suggest you go out with friends or do something new

After I break off
1) 1st week me sibei sian
2) 2nd week, fuck it sian also like that
I jio some friends (haha have a chio bu in that group helps)
to learn drum everyday
3) after a few weeks my ex GF see me like have such enjoyable time contact me, want a part of the action :))

Tai_zi21 18-08-2018 01:50 PM

好马不吃回头草

This is what I think :)

PrimeNumber 18-08-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

At this point it's really a mind game. Whoever comes out of the breakup stronger and more independent would seem more desirable.

Take a week or two to feel like shit, then get yourself together. Get out, go running / swimming, learn something new, take a trip, go get laid. Gain confidence again. You want girls to look at you and see a trophy, not a needy guy.

Also figure out why she dumped you. a monthly meet up is not a basis of a healthy romantic relationship. if you can't address those issues, then no point getting back together again for more pain.

Have a plentiful mindset ala "many fish in the sea". Don't get hung up over her even if you actually want her back. If you're too hung up, she'll feel the needy vibe and you'll just seem desperate.

xterm8 18-08-2018 02:43 PM

Guys. Thanks for all the good advice. I am personally going thru the no contact rule. Set up this forum just to find out what is everyone experience in getting back there ex and helping some of the folks to go thru similar ordeal.

lonelybabe199 18-08-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xterm8 (Post 17698300)
Guys. Thanks for all the good advice. I am personally going thru the no contact rule. Set up this forum just to find out what is everyone experience in getting back there ex and helping some of the folks to go thru similar ordeal.

Hi,
Sorry to hear of your predicament.
Hope this helps.

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/so...-let-go/874464

Don't take it too hard.
("if you can lift it up, likewise, you must be able to carry it down").

All the best.

diputs1269 18-08-2018 04:24 PM

TS what's is there to get back at? Just don't be too petty maybe she will reward you with breakup sex.

ilovepantyhose 18-08-2018 05:36 PM

#moveon

#treeforforest

#dunlookbackinanger

FreebiezWanker 18-08-2018 05:45 PM

Can intro ur ex? I see can help u bo…. lol