The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   horniest slut i ever seen (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=193336)

nickahben 06-07-2010 01:09 PM

horniest slut i ever seen

wat should you do if you discover your gf like to fuck around with any tom dick and harry guys? she can fuck around even at public area and to guys that barely know for 1 day and let them shoot inside her..but u love her alot...

nishikado 06-07-2010 01:47 PM

Re: horniest slut i ever seen

get rid of her asap..

aids risk sibei high sia

RonnieTeo 06-07-2010 01:53 PM

If she's my gf, i will demote her from girlfriend to fuck buddy.

And condom becomes a must.

sibaysong4u 06-07-2010 02:24 PM

Introduce her to FL Dome3 get fuck and get paid.

nickahben 06-07-2010 02:24 PM

it seem tat both are good suggestion.. but wat abt the emotional part? how to deal with it.. is a horrified experience to me..tat it will always haunt me in my life..whenever i see sex scene or many place like st james and mc donald or park or garden or staircase or toilet .. it remind me of her being fuck by others and happily sucking ppl cock while i was in hospital suffer in pain..i make her bring me to some of the place tat the actual things took place while she cheated on me.. i make her to own up on wat she did..althought she break down and cry but my heart is already broken by her...how can someone i love so much do this kind of things at my back.. anyway i'm on medication for depression due to this matter, however the medicine only effective only a few hours after tat the thinking come back again...i on medication for almost half a year le..

GroupSpy 06-07-2010 02:36 PM

How did you find out she's been fucing around behind your back ?? :confused::eek:

bigmannow 06-07-2010 02:55 PM

hope u get well soon first..

istudio 06-07-2010 03:03 PM

My heart goes out to you Bro. It is time for you to wake up and forget about her. There are many other girls out there waiting for you to discover them. It might sound corny but time will heal everything. Go out and know more girls!

nickahben 06-07-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroupSpy (Post 4996666)
How did you find out she's been fucing around behind your back ?? :confused::eek:

found out from her laptop receiving files and past conversation and phone..discover more and more.. probe out from her more and more...in the end..anyway is a long story... i think i know almost 70% of her doing.. coz i still suspect her tat the the truth is much much more worse...althought she claim tat she already tell me 100% of the truth..

nickahben 06-07-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by istudio (Post 4996773)
My heart goes out to you Bro. It is time for you to wake up and forget about her. There are many other girls out there waiting for you to discover them. It might sound corny but time will heal everything. Go out and know more girls!

Thks bro.. but i cannot get over the emotional part.. wonder any good suggestion to get over it..

nickahben 06-07-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sibaysong4u (Post 4996637)
Introduce her to FL Dome3 get fuck and get paid.

no she won't do it de..by the way those guys get free fuck from her..she worst den FL..cheap bitch

thomas88 06-07-2010 03:36 PM

Break off with her as you can never mend a broken vase. You may try to forgive her but you can never get over the fact and forget all the hurt she's caused you.

oOoLyRrAdoOo 06-07-2010 04:03 PM

she's hinting to you to be promoted to her Chief of FB...

Frankiestine 06-07-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickahben (Post 4996638)
it seem tat both are good suggestion.. but wat abt the emotional part? how to deal with it.. is a horrified experience to me..tat it will always haunt me in my life..

I tell you what will haunt you for life if you don't ditch her asap...AIDS...that is what will haunt you for life.:eek:

wowo 06-07-2010 04:30 PM

Bro,

Can feel the sorrow from your messages. I do empathise but all of us have choices in life.

I guess she has been living this lifestyle for sometime so i do not think its easy for her to change in the short term. Perhaps you could also have a good talk and find out exactly whats the reason for her behaviour and perhaps you guys can work something out from there.

The much simpler choice is to let her go. Time can heal all wounds.

Whatever decision, just make sure you will not regret. All the best to you.