The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   how often condom breaks or slip inside? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=340058)

ffun161 06-01-2013 12:02 AM

how often condom breaks or slip inside?

Any brothers can share their experiences?
How often a condom breaks or slips inside with which brand?
Or these things never happen to u?

Being in Geylang for quite long time and hear this problem
I never break or slip before in Geylang but now scare a little bit...

casanova001 06-01-2013 04:25 AM

Re: how often condom breaks or slip inside?

Hi bro, personally I like Durex brand CDs. Highly reliable.
Don't recommend Okamoto Orchid(Ultra thin). Like what the brand says, it is ultra thin and tears! There was once I use with GF and it tore!:eek:
Lucky find out, if not shoot inside sibei jialat, becos GF never take pills that time...

sammyboyfor 06-01-2013 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffun161 (Post 8327080)
I never break or slip before in Geylang but now scare a little bit...

Reasons why condoms fail :
  • Sub standard brand.
  • Expired.
  • Not stored according to instructions before use eg left in glove compartment and subjected to extreme heat.
  • Insufficient lubrication during intercourse.
  • Air not squeezed out of the tip when putting on.
  • Dick too small / condom too big.
  • Damaged by fingernails or teeth prior to intercourse.

MedicineMan 06-01-2013 06:33 PM

Based on my own "fucking" experience, I have never experienced a broken cd before...

doomday123 13-01-2013 12:27 PM

Breaking a condom is just like striking Toto first prize..................:D

peanut123 13-01-2013 01:03 PM

I think it's quite rare for a good condom to break. In all my years of cheonging and banging hundreds of girls, I've never had this issue.

Good quality, undamaged rubber is incredibly strong. Just check the web or youtube on how much stretching a condom can take before it really breaks (hint: much more than your dick will ever stretch it).

Therefore, it's vital to ensure that :

1. The condom is unexpired and of good quality. This is easy. Just buy brand name condoms and use them instead of the cheapo ones some WLs provide

2. Make sure it's undamaged. The easiest way is to use 1 condom for BJ and change a new one for FJ. This ensures that you always have a fresh, undamaged condom before penetration. Many bros neglect to do this because they can't wait 30 seconds before sticking their dicks into the WL.

If you have a small dick, buy a tighter condom to ensure it does not slip off. Most condoms sold in Sg are of a standard nominal size but there are a few slightly smaller ones.

doomday123 13-01-2013 10:27 PM

I got 2 case of condom breaking experience just to share :
1) The massage girl using baby lotion to HDLY me and after making me high high, she cap me and I Fuck her hard hard with my mighty rod. After a while, I felt that I never had such shiokness :D before but luckily, I discovered fast and pull out to eject all my sperm outside.

So always ensure that dick is dry and clean with no lotion or any sort of lubricant before cap on.

2) This is a very rare case, maybe just my luck. I put my condom on the back of my jean pocket. It's was hot and humid that dry and I used that cd to make love and just after a few thrust, it's break. FL HJ me but did not cum and leave a unhappy man that day............................:o

So never put your cd from heatiness places. It's more prone to tear after that.

peanut123 13-01-2013 10:54 PM

condoms are very thin. If you put it in your back pocket, and you sit on it, you are subjecting the condom to a lot of pressure and friction, and it will tear easily.

Oil based lotions and gels will dissolve and weaken rubber. So don't use them (or even worse, baby oil) on your dick or condom.

Use your common sense. Also never put your condom in places that are hot (eg, in your car under the sun).

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomday123 (Post 8365695)
I got 2 case of condom breaking experience just to share :
1) The massage girl using baby lotion to HDLY me and after making me high high, she cap me and I Fuck her hard hard with my mighty rod. After a while, I felt that I never had such shiokness :D before but luckily, I discovered fast and pull out to eject all my sperm outside.

So always ensure that dick is dry and clean with no lotion or any sort of lubricant before cap on.

2) This is a very rare case, maybe just my luck. I put my condom on the back of my jean pocket. It's was hot and humid that dry and I used that cd to make love and just after a few thrust, it's break. FL HJ me but did not cum and leave a unhappy man that day............................:o

So never put your cd from heatiness places. It's more prone to tear after that.

Technician 07-03-2013 07:11 PM

I remember now.
At one time I engage a syt fl prc. Very nice girl.

Book hotel for 1 hr, f her for 40mins. I did not know cd break and cum all inside her.

She found out and she was in relax mode and smile at me and said, I know the cd break. But no worries.

Got myself tested after 6mths negative.

8 yrs of experience, I that's the only time that break like about 200 girls I bong

Camel 09-03-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technician (Post 8628338)
200 girls I bong

You bonk so many girls :eek:

sayana 09-03-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camel (Post 8635945)

Since he's been active for 8 years, that makes about 24 girls per year. Which is 1 girl per two weeks. I guess lot of guys can reach that number if they consistently go for chicken.

kiki123 11-03-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technician (Post 8628338)
I remember now.
At one time I engage a syt fl prc. Very nice girl.

Book hotel for 1 hr, f her for 40mins. I did not know cd break and cum all inside her.

She found out and she was in relax mode and smile at me and said, I know the cd break. But no worries.

Got myself tested after 6mths negative.

8 yrs of experience, I that's the only time that break like about 200 girls I bong

how she know the cd break?

Technician 11-03-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camel (Post 8635945)

In my younger days I'm super horny one

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayana (Post 8637253)
Since he's been active for 8 years, that makes about 24 girls per year. Which is 1 girl per two weeks. I guess lot of guys can reach that number if they consistently go for chicken.

Yes, some times within a week got 3 times

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiki123 (Post 8644722)
how she know the cd break?

She feel very shiok. Got chemistry.

jnudes 11-03-2013 01:24 PM

Luckily I never experienced this kind of thing yet so far in my cheonging life. I don't really care what brands the gals are using as long as can get a good and safe fuck. That's what we the bros care the most rite? I would say if indeed the condom did break the percentage is only 1%. So very slim chance if kena.

ahhua1983 05-04-2013 03:51 PM

So far my experience with condoms never breaks.
but i think condom size is very important, if the condom is too big, slip inside will probably be most of the case.

Condoms are usually smaller in size, and tight fit penis.
Condoms are highly elastic. Those blowing balloons using condom where u watch in movie/TV, are real. you can try.

Cheers!