The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Which Banks' OL are hot? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=586707)

KhunnTey 26-01-2016 11:29 PM

Which Banks' OL are hot?

Just for discussion.

1) MBFC area.

2)1 Raffles.

Kinda weird but let's discuss? Guys working in CBD, lunch times eye candy time...

:p

kinkfun 27-01-2016 12:33 AM

Re: Which Banks' OL are hot?

Lol, I know of some banker who sleep around for their sales. :x accross the causeway

SWINGER888 27-01-2016 06:42 AM

Hi,

Was at AMK UOB yesterday.... didn't know the Rms was quite chio man :)
as u know CNY coming so me waited about an hour but i was treated to so many chio bu.. ( at least 3 to 4 of them) but got 1 particularly caught my eye not only she was pretty but she wore white skirt and from far i can tell she was wearing a thong ( due to the shape of the butt) but after a while she was walking past me her thong was light blue in color :) if she walk under sun light confirm can see thru ..

cheers

KhunnTey 27-01-2016 08:35 AM

Nice! Continue sharing your encounters bros! Front line RMs are indeed more hot and sexy. If not how to get Sales? Let us song song see up and down. Then we buy their products / Services mostly financial stuff.
Recently realize Foreign banks Branches not so chio RMs... oops! Is it?

hitler 27-01-2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhunnTey (Post 14135770)
Nice! Continue sharing your encounters bros! Front line RMs are indeed more hot and sexy. If not how to get Sales? Let us song song see up and down. Then we buy their products / Services mostly financial stuff.
Recently realize Foreign banks Branches not so chio RMs... oops! Is it?

That's why foreign banks kena a lot of retrenchments and business not so good right? :D

KhunnTey 27-01-2016 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitler (Post 14135781)
That's why foreign banks kena a lot of retrenchments and business not so good right? :D

Hahaha! Good one bro. Any encounters in the Recruitment Industry? Sales position. Sometimes to hit quotas... hmm!

altec7 27-01-2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWINGER888 (Post 14135557)
Hi,

as u know CNY coming so me waited about an hour but i was treated to so many chio bu.. ( at least 3 to 4 of them) but got 1 particularly caught my eye not only she was pretty but she wore white skirt and from far i can tell she was wearing a thong ( due to the shape of the butt) but after a while she was walking past me her thong was light blue in color :) if she walk under sun light confirm can see thru ..

cheers

Is this at the hub bro?
I suddenly remembered that I want to open a new FD account :p

SemCorpInt 27-01-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWINGER888 (Post 14135557)
Hi,

cheers

You never invite her out for a walk? :D

SWINGER888 27-01-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altec7 (Post 14136708)
Is this at the hub bro?
I suddenly remembered that I want to open a new FD account :p

yes is at basement 1 !! :)

now think back also steam sia her butt is round and sexy plus her light blue thong. feel like doggie her on the spot.. :)

SWINGER888 27-01-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemCorpInt (Post 14137297)
You never invite her out for a walk? :D

cannot la, they like hungry ghost like that and a mixture of guys as well i think at least 10 of them .. biz really so bad till must stand there ? machiam Geylang fish tank hahaha

Directors 27-01-2016 06:27 PM

Most too fat or plump.

SPECTRE7000 27-01-2016 06:57 PM

$Easy answer_____:rolleyes:

Bank of England.

Giansex 27-01-2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWINGER888 (Post 14137889)
cannot la, they like hungry ghost like that and a mixture of guys as well i think at least 10 of them .. biz really so bad till must stand there ? machiam Geylang fish tank hahaha

Bro if u have privilege account maybe u can get her "service" u

SWINGER888 27-01-2016 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giansex (Post 14138267)
Bro if u have privilege account maybe u can get her "service" u

maybe i shall go back again to bio her hahahaha :) anyway i think she wore it on purpose one la if the gal not slutty she wun have wear a blue color Gs against her white skirt.... but her other colics also wearing Gs but their skirt is either black or grey but as usual can see the butt due to their tight fitting lol

But how come OCBC no one standing outside ?? theirs is just beside them nia

cheers

Giansex 27-01-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWINGER888 (Post 14138422)
maybe i shall go back again to bio her hahahaha :) anyway i think she wore it on purpose one la if the gal not slutty she wun have wear a blue color Gs against her white skirt.... but her other colics also wearing Gs but their skirt is either black or grey but as usual can see the butt due to their tight fitting lol

But how come OCBC no one standing outside ?? theirs is just beside them nia

cheers

Hopefully i tio 4mio toto tml.then i open a account with her.hehe must drop by tml liao.