The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fun in the West and South (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=718998)

iceiceice 21-02-2019 01:36 AM

Fun in the West and South

been running around western side of Singapore and somehow getting sick of just normal massage and HJ, also it extended to more than roaming of top and bottom. although the motion of slowly removing a masseuse bottom still excites me, slowly fades away when it becomes as norm.

looking through the app and was provided with some list of ladies to explore. i would say the service was great and unforgettable, plus the ladies was top notch but burns a hole in my pocket. however, it wasn't quite a place to feel relax.

went to this location at the south of Singapore. location accessible easily by car unfortunately.

i would say 4 star hotel environment, imagine just replacing the bed with a massage bed. shower room is very spacious plus nice soft comfy floor which i feel comfortable walking on my bare feet, feels like i'm in a resort.

price is a little steep but i think it justified the place. ladies i won't say are the prettiest compare to other joints but the environment compensate for this. anyway, my ML came into my room and tcss for a while.

Looks: 6 average
height: 1.65
boobs: B
massage: 7/10

coming through the end of session, was quote for full. end with a bang!

my conclusion, place is discreet and out of sight to the normal public. room and aircon is power, i can walk around the room together with the lady in our birthday suit without any worries. can get free parking when you inform the reception.

will be sharing this location with brothers whom i have exchange lobang before in the past years or willing to exchange contacts without asking me first.

sorry but may offend some senior chongster here as i know some are just ninja

TheHunter 28-02-2019 07:32 PM

Re: Fun in the West and South

I’m in west side also, looking for place to chiong. Care to share?

cbacba 28-02-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceiceice (Post 18378913)
been running around western side of Singapore and somehow getting sick of just normal massage and HJ, also it extended to more than roaming of top and bottom. although the motion of slowly removing a masseuse bottom still excites me, slowly fades away when it becomes as norm.

looking through the app and was provided with some list of ladies to explore. i would say the service was great and unforgettable, plus the ladies was top notch but burns a hole in my pocket. however, it wasn't quite a place to feel relax.

went to this location at the south of Singapore. location accessible easily by car unfortunately.

i would say 4 star hotel environment, imagine just replacing the bed with a massage bed. shower room is very spacious plus nice soft comfy floor which i feel comfortable walking on my bare feet, feels like i'm in a resort.

price is a little steep but i think it justified the place. ladies i won't say are the prettiest compare to other joints but the environment compensate for this. anyway, my ML came into my room and tcss for a while.

Looks: 6 average
height: 1.65
boobs: B
massage: 7/10

coming through the end of session, was quote for full. end with a bang!

my conclusion, place is discreet and out of sight to the normal public. room and aircon is power, i can walk around the room together with the lady in our birthday suit without any worries. can get free parking when you inform the reception.

will be sharing this location with brothers whom i have exchange lobang before in the past years or willing to exchange contacts without asking me first.

sorry but may offend some senior chongster here as i know some are just ninja

Bro mind sharing? Thanks in advance

Dillydens 28-02-2019 11:39 PM

Hi bro. Please share me contact. Stay in the west region also. :) thanks!

lwpschamp 01-03-2019 03:22 AM

Bro do u mean the one just within CBD and starts with M?

I’ve stopped going there as the girls have dried up though I must admit the environment is good, if not the best in spa context.

My fave used to be Apple. She’s back again. Not sure if you have any one ear to reco.

C00kies 01-03-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwpschamp (Post 18410829)

I’ve stopped going there as the girls have dried up though I must admit the environment is good, if not the best in spa context.

My fave used to be Apple. She’s back again. Not sure if you have any one ear to reco.

Yeah.. been there quite few times too.. with apple too.. haha.. but this place problem is u cant really view the ladies there.. the shop have no facebook or wechat where u can see the photos usually .. u just have to try your luck..

akiki15 09-03-2019 03:29 PM

Can share bro?

massage2016 09-03-2019 10:53 PM

Start with M??.?

Medicatedoil 10-03-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceiceice (Post 18378913)

Hi bro share pls. Sounds like a new fun experience

megamancxz 10-03-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwpschamp (Post 18410829)

Went there recently, gotten ***e

Well i must say it was grand after sometime of hiatus. She was wearing a skimpy dress and they was she talk was nice too. Some say standard drop but i think she was having a good day that day lol.

xlr8 11-03-2019 01:54 AM

Keen to check it out, pls share