The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Attire at home (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=789663)

SemuaKenaTipu 14-09-2020 07:19 PM

Attire at home

Hi all,i am very new to this forum,so trying to find out this from all the senior.

If you are wearing only brief/boxes shorts at home,does it consider an offence in sg?

Anyone doing that?

itguy2008 15-09-2020 12:10 AM

Re: Attire at home

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemuaKenaTipu (Post 20214515)
Hi all,i am very new to this forum,so trying to find out this from all the senior.

If you are wearing only brief/boxes shorts at home,does it consider an offence in sg?

Anyone doing that?

I don't think it is an offence. My neighbour does that with his door open. I stay in those typical HDB point block. The neighbour opposite him has two grown up daughters.

They never complain la but can tell that they are offended since they close their door all the time now.

morrissey1209 15-09-2020 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemuaKenaTipu (Post 20214515)

Anyone doing that?

It is an offence to wear clothes at home according to Penal Code Clause 90210, punishable up to $100,000 fine or life imprisonment. I will report you to the police, you are a fucking shame to society.

SemuaKenaTipu 15-09-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20215024)
I don't think it is an offence. My neighbour does that with his door open. I stay in those typical HDB point block. The neighbour opposite him has two grown up daughters.

They never complain la but can tell that they are offended since they close their door all the time now.

In fact,i am facing this problem now.Son of my neighbour is wearing so freely whenever he is inside the house.If those loose boxes short still acceptable which we wear for bedtime,but not those tight one.

jonnyboi888 15-09-2020 01:58 PM

1. You may be in your own home, but that does not mean you can swan around naked. Yes, it is illegal to be naked in your own home - but with a caveat. Under Section 27A of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, Chapter 184, a person cannot be naked in a private place while being exposed to public view. This law came into effect in Feb 27, 1996.

If you are found guilty of this offence, you risk having to pay a fine not exceeding $2,000 or being sentenced to prison for a term not exceeding three months - or both.

Furthermore, if you are committing this offence, a police officer has the right to enter your home without your authorisation and use force, if necessary, to arrest you.

In August 2009, taxi driver Chua Hock Hin (right), was fined $2,600 for being naked in his own flat in clear view of his neighbours.

The next time you plan on walking around in your birthday suit at home, it might be a good idea to draw the curtains first.

~from Straits Times

morrissey1209 15-09-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 (Post 20215897)
1. You may be in your own home, but that does not mean you can swan around naked. Yes, it is illegal to be naked in your own home - but with a caveat. Under Section 27A of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, Chapter 184, a person cannot be naked in a private place while being exposed to public view. This law came into effect in Feb 27, 1996.

If you are found guilty of this offence, you risk having to pay a fine not exceeding $2,000 or being sentenced to prison for a term not exceeding three months - or both.

Furthermore, if you are committing this offence, a police officer has the right to enter your home without your authorisation and use force, if necessary, to arrest you.

In August 2009, taxi driver Chua Hock Hin (right), was fined $2,600 for being naked in his own flat in clear view of his neighbours.

The next time you plan on walking around in your birthday suit at home, it might be a good idea to draw the curtains first.

~from Straits Times

Question isn't whether naked at home is acceptable. It is whether wearing boxers or briefs at home is acceptable.

asean12345 15-09-2020 02:55 PM

For Ladies to wear bikini at home... is it illegal? Those super thin one....

JasonJG 15-09-2020 03:14 PM

I once had a pervert staying in the opposite block who would stand naked at his kitchen window and masturbated. Several women from my block witnessed this. Eventually, everyone ganged up to put up notices at our hawker centre about this, specifying the pervert's block and unit number. And, to ensure the effectiveness of the action, these notices were distributed to every household in the pervert's block, including his. The pervert's family subsequently moved out from the place.

kyc2110 15-09-2020 03:21 PM

walk naked inside thje house also can mah! what offence? I will counter sue the neighbor for peeping offence! If they dont peep how they know you are naked? knn!

lookingaround 15-09-2020 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemuaKenaTipu (Post 20215763)
In fact,i am facing this problem now.Son of my neighbour is wearing so freely whenever he is inside the house.If those loose boxes short still acceptable which we wear for bedtime,but not those tight one.

Are you a peeping Tom? Ppl like to wear whatever they like in thier house, why u so difficult?

morrissey1209 15-09-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookingaround (Post 20216038)
Are you a peeping Tom? Ppl like to wear whatever they like in thier house, why u so difficult?

Agree. Neighbour wear boxers is problem to you? Why you stare so hard at his crotch then?

Kensan74 15-09-2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrissey1209 (Post 20215917)
Question isn't whether naked at home is acceptable. It is whether wearing boxers or briefs at home is acceptable.

Since in this interesting topic, can I ask how about attire in a rental house. Ya I don’t have HDB so I rented a room from a single late-50s lady tutor. There are 2 more rooms occupied by Malaysian but my next door are a pair of young sisters... so is it ok if I roam the house with boxer? My landlord always come back late after 10+ so less chance of she see me, but the younger sister next door has same working time as me, fighting for toilet sometimes...

irmas 15-09-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asean12345 (Post 20215983)
For Ladies to wear bikini at home... is it illegal? Those super thin one....

Not illegal, confirm + chop!

JasonJG 15-09-2020 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kensan74 (Post 20216444)
Since in this interesting topic, can I ask how about attire in a rental house. Ya I don’t have HDB so I rented a room from a single late-50s lady tutor. There are 2 more rooms occupied by Malaysian but my next door are a pair of young sisters... so is it ok if I roam the house with boxer? My landlord always come back late after 10+ so less chance of she see me, but the younger sister next door has same working time as me, fighting for toilet sometimes...

Why fight with the sisterz? Be a gentleman and maybe the sisters will fight over you.

jonnyboi888 15-09-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrissey1209 (Post 20215917)

wearing of boxers = naked meh?