The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   East Side Joints (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=624707)

Jubuu 29-08-2016 06:20 PM

East Side Joints

Hey guys,

Tried looking around for information on joints in the east as I live nearby to see if there were any MLs who would 'go out of their way' to help a brother :D Visited an old but familiar place for the thrill of the unexpected, and was pretty surprised!

In the past week, tried 2 different joints in the area. In both cases, the massage started out fairly routine, or at least it felt that way until they massaged around the sensitive areas. In both cases, GQ was popped.

The first joint costs around $50 (excluding entrance) for a HJ, auto-roaming included. She even took out her top!

Second joint was a little sappy, ML asked for $80 but I firmly refused. Negotiated to $60 (excluding entrance). She was nice, but I gotta say the HJ was just okay.

You guys probably know these joints already, but thought I'd like to contribute back after reading so much here on SBF. Feel free to reach out for contacts

D0ppleganger 29-08-2016 06:42 PM

Re: East Side Joints

Any chance the joints along C****i Road? 😁

johnn 29-08-2016 10:12 PM

wah lau hardly can imagine
Where east side?
Changi,bedok joo chiat katong eunos
Geylang??

ace73 29-08-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubuu (Post 15018803)
Hey guys,

Tried looking around for information on joints in the east as I live nearby to see if there were any MLs who would 'go out of their way' to help a brother :D Visited an old but familiar place for the thrill of the unexpected, and was pretty surprised!

In the past week, tried 2 different joints in the area. In both cases, the massage started out fairly routine, or at least it felt that way until they massaged around the sensitive areas. In both cases, GQ was popped.

The first joint costs around $50 (excluding entrance) for a HJ, auto-roaming included. She even took out her top!

Second joint was a little sappy, ML asked for $80 but I firmly refused. Negotiated to $60 (excluding entrance). She was nice, but I gotta say the HJ was just okay.

You guys probably know these joints already, but thought I'd like to contribute back after reading so much here on SBF. Feel free to reach out for contacts

I have east side contacts Pm me

Jubuu 29-08-2016 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnn (Post 15019677)
wah lau hardly can imagine
Where east side?
Changi,bedok joo chiat katong eunos
Geylang??

actually, both katong and bedok.

today is my third time lucky already. chased a thread about a not-so-clean joint at bedok interchange and tried my luck.

got a thai masseuse who actually did a proper massage (just a little lacking in strength), but the technique is all there. similar to the ones you get at a clean joint in Thailand.

so here's the kicker - the whole time it felt like a professional massage, and i really thought she wouldn't pop the GQ. i even stripped to my birthday suit at the start to signal my intent, so towards the end i was getting more and more disappointed.

but lo and behold, in the last 15 mins - she asked! $50 for a HJ. she even took off her top and let me finger her.

i'm starting to wonder if i'm just lucky, or maybe i have the kind of cb face that invites GQs...

he1he1hez 30-08-2016 12:10 PM

Can share the first joint pls. Thanks in advance.

he1he1hez 30-08-2016 12:22 PM

Can share the first joint pls. Thanks in advance.

thomasdelaruue 30-08-2016 01:14 PM

where? bedok north ,south,
bedok interchange
bedok simpang?
go there to masg, is ok, not play woman, cos all are old auntie.

Jubuu 30-08-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace73 (Post 15019693)
I have east side contacts Pm me

Just sent out a bunch of PMs. Taking the advice from an 'older' bro, I won't be giving it out to everyone to preserve the places.

Simple128 31-08-2016 11:49 AM

Can share ctc.

leo85 31-08-2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Hey guys,

Share contacts pls?

lezatgth 13-09-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Hey guys,

Bro, can share the address and contact

akbj2002 13-09-2016 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubuu (Post 15019834)
actually, both katong and bedok.

today is my third time lucky already. chased a thread about a not-so-clean joint at bedok interchange and tried my luck.

got a thai masseuse who actually did a proper massage (just a little lacking in strength), but the technique is all there. similar to the ones you get at a clean joint in Thailand.

so here's the kicker - the whole time it felt like a professional massage, and i really thought she wouldn't pop the GQ. i even stripped to my birthday suit at the start to signal my intent, so towards the end i was getting more and more disappointed.

but lo and behold, in the last 15 mins - she asked! $50 for a HJ. she even took off her top and let me finger her.

i'm starting to wonder if i'm just lucky, or maybe i have the kind of cb face that invites GQs...

Hi Bro...care to share contact and location...Thanks.

lezatgth 13-09-2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Hey guys,

Bro, can u PM me the detail

greenstream 13-09-2016 05:54 PM

Interested too. I hope it's where I think it is. Will appreciate PM of location. :)