The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cougar / Milf Party tonight, need kahkee go together to hunt, OPEN THIS THREAD N READ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=481615)

FuckFirst 09-10-2014 02:59 PM

Cougar / Milf Party tonight, need kahkee go together to hunt, OPEN THIS THREAD N READ

Hi all brothers !! Ho bohhhhh..

Bros Tonight I'm heading for Cougar / Milf party at a Cougar / Milf bar which happens to be at CQ. However usually I have my own kahkeelang to go hunt with me and it's very very easy to get these matured milf like Caucasian women as the place is full of them and they're surprisingly way more approachable and dapao-able. But my kahkeelang has settled down apparently with some sugarmommy that he happened to find on one of our nights out all. And the thing is for these women have to attack them as a group of minimum two la as cougars come in groups of 2 to 5. Most of our friends all prefer the si beh flat flat young teen all so u bring them along also they won't be keen to start putting on the moves and getting these milf with u. So that's why ah, looking for new bros with the same kind of preference to party up tonight. Don't even need much cash also dudes, my pay lai liao so here there I can chia lah.
Any brothers ON for tonight? At the cougar bar at CQ? We go hunting?

Benong1975 09-10-2014 03:30 PM

Re: Cougar / Milf Party tonight, need kahkee go together to hunt, OPEN THIS THREAD N

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckFirst (Post 11934690)
Hi all brothers !! Ho bohhhhh..

Bros Tonight I'm heading for Cougar / Milf party at a Cougar / Milf bar which happens to be at CQ. However usually I have my own kahkeelang to go hunt with me and it's very very easy to get these matured milf like Caucasian women as the place is full of them and they're surprisingly way more approachable and dapao-able. But my kahkeelang has settled down apparently with some sugarmommy that he happened to find on one of our nights out all. And the thing is for these women have to attack them as a group of minimum two la as cougars come in groups of 2 to 5. Most of our friends all prefer the si beh flat flat young teen all so u bring them along also they won't be keen to start putting on the moves and getting these milf with u. So that's why ah, looking for new bros with the same kind of preference to party up tonight. Don't even need much cash also dudes, my pay lai liao so here there I can chia lah.
Any brothers ON for tonight? At the cougar bar at CQ? We go hunting?

Where the place...
me mountain people dun know where

MarkChan 09-10-2014 04:45 PM

Re: Cougar / Milf Party tonight, need kahkee go together to hunt, OPEN THIS THREAD N

Have dropped you a PM..

justl00king 09-10-2014 05:15 PM

Nice, love cougars n milfs.
But I'm 69, can join? :o maybe they'll hunt me instead? :eek: lol

Good luck bro, have fun! ;)

lubeupman 09-10-2014 05:57 PM

Able to provide some light as to where this is held? Curious...:p

Johnbass 09-10-2014 06:01 PM

AngMoh CB ho jiak meh? Lol

Reminds me...
NNS de other thread always go CQ one...
Scarli TS hunted them before?
:D

Sex3ybear 09-10-2014 06:04 PM

Where is the place bro?
I only got $20 take taxi home qualified to go Bo?
:D

evano111222 09-10-2014 06:42 PM

where la bro... am in town for one last nite and im staying beside CQ nia.... i have 2 other bros who will be interested to join lah..... very interested to join u guys....

Ivanisevic 09-10-2014 06:42 PM

Bro
I am a MILF lover
Me chinese okok look
Can share this joint in CQ
We can hunt together

discreeted 09-10-2014 09:33 PM

woah. free hunting ground + free alcohol... sounds fantastic sia... TS inbox should be as full as a girl who is looking for FB hahaha

jason_ 09-10-2014 09:37 PM

pardon my ignorance, can someone enlighten me where or what is CQ?

discreeted 09-10-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_ (Post 11936825)
pardon my ignorance, can someone enlighten me where or what is CQ?

Clarke Quay

BowBow 09-10-2014 10:45 PM

Still ON a not... MILF my type leh ~!!!!

kaleidoscopic90 09-10-2014 11:25 PM

I'm a bit late, but where's the place? Definitely do love cougar/milfs

Buba1981 10-10-2014 12:00 AM

good luck on the hunting TS! :)