The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   what can would a girl do for cash? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=344256)

ryuuga 22-01-2013 12:54 PM

what can would a girl do for cash?

to girl next door only not fl or whore
slut hmmm maybe...:D

bored milf are welcome too.

what would you all be willing to do to earn fast cash?

ryuuga 22-01-2013 12:59 PM

Re: what can would a girl do for cash?

examples

would you show your boobies for $50

sunnylee 22-01-2013 01:06 PM

eh,i thaught school holiday ends liao,nope?:eek::p

Devil Master 22-01-2013 01:08 PM

Dun know TS talking about? :mad:

lionel_s 22-01-2013 02:37 PM

Bro, it's juat a topic that ts is interested in. All of us have different interest. I mean if we we' re not interested in it, let's just carry on with the other topics being frought up in here.
I noticed sometimes, due to comments, others might join in and the end results is the poor fellow kena zapped. Points might not be important to me but to others it might be different.
Just my point of view bro. No offence

ryuuga 22-01-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnylee (Post 8409561)
eh,i thaught school holiday ends liao,nope?:eek::p

uh huh....it doesn't mean dude like us can't have anymore fun rite :D

ryuuga 22-01-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionel_s (Post 8409976)
Bro, it's juat a topic that ts is interested in. All of us have different interest. I mean if we we' re not interested in it, let's just carry on with the other topics being frought up in here.
I noticed sometimes, due to comments, others might join in and the end results is the poor fellow kena zapped. Points might not be important to me but to others it might be different.
Just my point of view bro. No offence

uh huh.....whatever. you stayed classy maan :D

ggbro 22-01-2013 04:23 PM

I'm interested to know as well how much then only a girl willing to do something (of course sexual in nature) example flashing your panties, showing your boobs, blowjob, handjob etc..

nuclearkid 22-01-2013 07:20 PM

I would gladly show my prick in private for 50 bucks but no photography allowed. :D

Come on, bro. Why would anyone pay $50 to see a pair of tits when you could grope them in GL at the same price?

WithoutEuu 22-01-2013 07:50 PM

There's so many one can do.
Sell their used bra & undies, their stockings and etc. Different people here have different fetish. I've seen such threads before.

aqurean 22-01-2013 08:56 PM

If they are desperate , there's so many things they can do. But I believe there is confirm girls even are desperate wont go to that extend

BMW69 22-01-2013 08:56 PM

Kekeke seeing this thread. Always wanted to ask this question but no balls. Up TS when my power recovers. I've always wanted to approach a random schoolgirl to ask if she's willing to sell me her socks. But I'm afraid she'll call police or slap me leh.

oitj 22-01-2013 10:38 PM

you can never imagine what young girls now a days are willing to do for the quck buck.

ryuuga 22-01-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil Master (Post 8409574)
Dun know TS talking about? :mad:

my bet......forget to erase da "can" word from da title sorry

ryuuga 22-01-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearkid (Post 8411343)
I would gladly show my prick in private for 50 bucks but no photography allowed. :D

Come on, bro. Why would anyone pay $50 to see a pair of tits when you could grope them in GL at the same price?

look at it this way.....you were walking in a mall, saw a hotti in tight. won't you wanna know what is she wearing underneath. so this is where you come in. you stood there thinkin.....hmm what would it take to see what she's wearing underneath or are those rack real...? how about you offer her some cash say 50 - 200 to see them, maybe take a pic of two for souvinir

do you understand so far?