The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hi, Newcomer here! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=377114)

LustFulBoiBoi 18-06-2013 02:41 AM

Hi, Newcomer here!

Hi guys and ladies, my name is William age 21. My height is height 170cm and my weight is 60kg. Just ORD from NS (PINK IC WOOHOO) and currently waiting to study in poly next year. I am hereby sincerely looking for girl-friend at the same age range to have fun. Not literally that kind of fun but rather watching movie or shopping. And to be honest, though my post might look like something more suitable for a dating site. I will still jump like a desperate dog for free bonking!!! BUT NOOO. Seriously my main intention is to find a nice girl to talk to, maybe through MSN (old fashion way) and then we'll see from there. Thanks for reading!

Benong1975 18-06-2013 03:47 AM

Re: Hi, Newcomer here!

Paging for mr ah lau....:D

justl00king 18-06-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LustFulBoiBoi (Post 9183804)
Hi guys and ladies, my name is William age 21. My height is height 170cm and my weight is 60kg. Just ORD from NS (PINK IC WOOHOO)

TS, good luck with your search!

Btw, sis woohoo you are wanted. Your name mentioned here. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benong1975 (Post 9183945)

Ah lau still beauty sleep time, akan datang! :D

durianhead 18-06-2013 07:31 AM

He no say he yantao, no ask for free sex, no say lady Bo sui, ah Lao will 放过他的。

sane 18-06-2013 07:52 AM

sounds pretty decent, good luck .. young chap..

ah rat 18-06-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sane (Post 9184294)

So,Sis apply :D

durianhead 18-06-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sane (Post 9184294)

Hey mummy, jus return from tour, got buy bag for me?

sane 18-06-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 9184308)
So,Sis apply :D

I m filling application form but on your behalf :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by durianhead (Post 9184309)
Hey mummy, jus return from tour, got buy bag for me?

Of coz have, I get u ur fav VL bag :p

durianhead 18-06-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sane (Post 9184320)
I m filling application form but on your behalf :D

Of coz have, I get u ur fav VL bag :p

Very Lau bag? No lar u remember wrongly I want VY bag.

hcg_explorer 18-06-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benong1975 (Post 9183945)

cumming... lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by LustFulBoiBoi (Post 9183804)
Hi guys and ladies, my name is William age 21. My height is height 170cm and my weight is 60kg. Just ORD from NS (PINK IC WOOHOO) and currently waiting to study in poly next year. I am hereby sincerely looking for girl-friend at the same age range to have fun. Not literally that kind of fun but rather watching movie or shopping. And to be honest, though my post might look like something more suitable for a dating site. I will still jump like a desperate dog for free bonking!!! BUT NOOO. Seriously my main intention is to find a nice girl to talk to, maybe through MSN (old fashion way) and then we'll see from there. Thanks for reading!

1st of all, juz wondering at tis hr.. u post this.. muz be taking a long time how to post rite, to prevent unnecessary comments and zaps.

However, to conclude, u r still hoping for NSA or FB and FREE SEX. No need to explain. Where got ppl come to a sex forum especially SAMMYBOY to find friend, gf, blar blar.....

If ur intention is juz to chat, y not juz hop in any thread and chat, sametime can make friends from there.

Juz ORD... so ? Pink IC so ?

Anyway, not to bombard u or whatsoever.. juz to enlighten u.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 9184075)
TS, good luck with your search!

Btw, sis woohoo you are wanted. Your name mentioned here. :D

Ah lau still beauty sleep time, akan datang! :D

Ha.. 阿佬 ti le massage 阿嬷 lo...

Quote:

Originally Posted by durianhead (Post 9184249)
He no say he yantao, no ask for free sex, no say lady Bo sui, ah Lao will 放过他的。

Yeah sis, 阿佬 will not chak him or zap him lah.. will " ENLIGHTEN " him.. :D

sane 18-06-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durianhead (Post 9184335)
Very Lau bag? No lar u remember wrongly I want VY bag.

http://www.cute-factor.com/images/sm...1819624457.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcg_explorer (Post 9184512)
cumming... lol

http://www.cute-factor.com/images/sm...1723093284.gif

durianhead 18-06-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcg_explorer (Post 9184512)
cumming... lol

1st of all, juz wondering at tis hr.. u post this.. muz be taking a long time how to post rite, to prevent unnecessary comments and zaps.

However, to conclude, u r still hoping for NSA or FB and FREE SEX. No need to explain. Where got ppl come to a sex forum especially SAMMYBOY to find friend, gf, blar blar.....

If ur intention is juz to chat, y not juz hop in any thread and chat, sametime can make friends from there.

Juz ORD... so ? Pink IC so ?

Anyway, not to bombard u or whatsoever.. juz to enlighten u.

Ha.. 阿佬 ti le massage 阿嬷 lo...

Agreed wif ah Lau. Ah Lau always got principle, no anyhow one. Hahaha

LustFulBoiBoi 18-06-2013 06:42 PM

Haha! Actually I took a long time to write the introduction after seeing how many of our sammyboy former got criticized for their thread, So I'm actually feeling a bit scared scared. And of course, to sound sincere to all the people out there willing to give me a chance. After all a good first impression is necessary before anything else. And to clarify why I would choose to post in this "sex" forum over some legit dating site is very simple. Girls here, if any lol is also looking for fun but that does not mean we should have sex the moment we meet as I believe mutual feeling are important. And finally, which ORD NSF wouldn't shout ORD to everyone when given a chance to do so? In fact I've shouted ORD to my dog an hour ago. BECAUSE FREEDOM TASTE SO GOOD!

Benong1975 19-06-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LustFulBoiBoi (Post 9187500)
Haha! Actually I took a long time to write the introduction after seeing how many of our sammyboy former got criticized for their thread, So I'm actually feeling a bit scared scared. And of course, to sound sincere to all the people out there willing to give me a chance. After all a good first impression is necessary before anything else. And to clarify why I would choose to post in this "sex" forum over some legit dating site is very simple. Girls here, if any lol is also looking for fun but that does not mean we should have sex the moment we meet as I believe mutual feeling are important. And finally, which ORD NSF wouldn't shout ORD to everyone when given a chance to do so? In fact I've shouted ORD to my dog an hour ago. BECAUSE FREEDOM TASTE SO GOOD!

TS, dun so happy abt ROD(my time call rod) lar..still got 10 more year to go la...:D

durianhead 19-06-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LustFulBoiBoi (Post 9187500)

ORD is a symbol to say you have grow up, have responsibility, cannot take pocket money from mummy, must start work from 8 to 5 daily, can go inside prison to squart, can kanna rottan, take bus or MRT no student rate. Why you so eagle to have tat?