The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What you do when your GF/Wife has period???? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=56947)

raymond_ralim 25-07-2006 09:17 AM

What you do when your GF/Wife has period????

hi just want to know how bro here do to relieve needs.. if your gf/wife have period.. and you got the need to f**k her

noname123 25-07-2006 09:20 AM

Re: What you do when your GF/Wife has period????

1) PCC
2) dun care if got period or not....just do it
3) go Geylang

My reply good or not? :D

krime8 25-07-2006 09:24 AM

She will compromise by BBBJ.:)

alvinchan7 25-07-2006 09:25 AM

I do not care if she(wife) is having period .. I still ON her ... sometimes .. if the period is too heavy ... she will tell me and I will ask her to blow me ... If she decided that the period is not heavy ... we will have it in the shower ... we dun want to mess up our bed sheets ... we did it before and the bloody bed sheet has to be throw away ... the bed still has the blood strain mark ... hahaha ...

Do you know that girls are hornier when they are having period .. or going to have their period ? ... The breast area will be more sensitive to touch ... and that is how I make her horny and arouse her .... making her wanting to have a piece of me ... that is when I ask her if it is ok to penetrate .. or just give me a bj. I am ok with ... just a bj ... while I fondle her ...

Alrighty ... I know some guys feel disgusted to see blood ... but having it while she is having period is kinda different ... as the vaginal will be warmer due to the blood(maybe) ... or something else .. I dunno ... but I feel it warmer ... and naturally .. it is wetter ... hahaaha ...

Have fun ... period or not ...

Alvin

noname123 25-07-2006 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krime8
She will compromise by BBBJ.:)

Provided the gf/wife allows lah....can i say like that or not...:rolleyes:

noname123 25-07-2006 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvinchan7
I do not care if she(wife) is having period .. I still ON her ... sometimes .. if the period is too heavy ... she will tell me and I will ask her to blow me ... If she decided that the period is not heavy ... we will have it in the shower ... we dun want to mess up our bed sheets ... we did it before and the bloody bed sheet has to be throw away ... the bed still has the blood strain mark ... hahaha ...

Do you know that girls are hornier when they are having period .. or going to have their period ? ... The breast area will be more sensitive to touch ... and that is how I make her horny and arouse her .... making her wanting to have a piece of me ... that is when I ask her if it is ok to penetrate .. or just give me a bj. I am ok with ... just a bj ... while I fondle her ...

Alrighty ... I know some guys feel disgusted to see blood ... but having it while she is having period is kinda different ... as the vaginal will be warmer due to the blood(maybe) ... or something else .. I dunno ... but I feel it warmer ... and naturally .. it is wetter ... hahaaha ...

Have fun ... period or not ...

Alvin

True true..you have your points.....but hor....in terms of medical side....it's no good for the women....;)

big dick 25-07-2006 09:30 AM

bbbj followed by CIM

bart 25-07-2006 09:31 AM

One time I on FL. Fuck halfway change position notice a bit of blood on the CD. Damm. Dick turn soft.

FUCKYOU 25-07-2006 09:34 AM

it turns me off... but i know of someone who is turn on with the red liquid.. but i cannot mention his nick here.....;)

in fact DNAT once ask me.... that ribena juice can drink want or not huh??? is it vitamin C rich????:D

noname123 25-07-2006 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big dick
bbbj followed by CIM

Again...provided gf/wife allow lah...

BTW...u like that treat women good meh....:D

noname123 25-07-2006 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FUCKYOU
it turns me off... but i know of someone who is turn on with the red liquid.. but i cannot mention his nick here.....

in fact DNAT once ask me.... that ribena juice can drink want or not huh??? is it vitamin C rich????:D

Ask NAT NAT to test first lor....see if he drinks liao can his face complexion change for the better or not...if can = vitamin C rich....:D

big dick 25-07-2006 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname123
Again...provided gf/wife allow lah...

BTW...u like that treat women good meh....:D

well.. my wife never complain... :p

noname123 25-07-2006 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big dick
well.. my wife never complain... :p

Then i must say...you very the FORTUNATE arh!!!!!:D

big dick 25-07-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

Then i must say...you very the FORTUNATE arh!!!!!:D

krime8 25-07-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

Provided the gf/wife allows lah....can i say like that or not...:rolleyes:

Oh, she initiate it. Not me. She's pretty nice to me lah, what else can i say?:o